Rogue helmet, and multiplayer build WIP (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok now here are some pics of the helmet with a metal finish.

metalfinish2.jpg

With the metal finish it looks like Shredder's helmet from TMNT. Awesome.

The black wash is a very simple process. The way I learned was by watching this video I orginialy saw on NickNackPattyWack's reach thread.

The black wash is about half way to 2/3 of the way through the video.

This was a very helpful video. He makes it look so easy. I can't wait to get to this stage for my helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
here's a link to my updated photo log.

http://s1127.photobucket.com/home/foxleader

the headhunter was a long shot

Looking good my friend.

Ok all here is a small update. This is not helmet related, but instead the actual armor i am going to be working on. Unfortunately im not very far into the build because i have been moving and had some financial problems the past week or so. But here goes what i have so far :)
So far i just have one Security shoulder (by Vrogy) built fully, and the top of the other one.
Frontal view
Shoulder1.jpg

Sorry this one kinda blurry
Shoulder3.jpg

Shoulder2.jpg

Already had these on before i took pictures so i dont have one with me wearing the shoulder sorry.
Shoulder4.jpg

Here is the top of the 2nd one.
Shoulder5.jpg

Well thats all for now. Like i said not a big update. I hope to be back working on this very soon :) Ill be making the bicep pieces next to attach the Security shoulders to. :) untill next time my friends and fellow builders. :-D

Hey guys just a small update on stuff. I am currently still building second shoulder and gonna start on bracers soon. I have no pics this time sorry. And it might be a little while before i get things up on here cause i just found out someone stole money from my checking account, so i am in the process of getting that taken care of. Ill post as soon as i get things fixed and whatnot. Thanks for understanding :)

That sucks about your bank account. Hopefully you can get that sorted out quickly and get back to building.

man that sucks if i had the money to spare i'd send you some to help out with the project but i've got my problems right now one of which is my cast.

Thanks guys :) Means a lot. Yeah so far i got things sorted out and fixed. But now im going out of town for a week to go camping. So when i get back ill be back to building and stuff. See you guys soon. Keep on building and have a great day. catch ya all later. :)

Well everyone im sorry i have not been on in a while. LIFE has gotten in the way. I just figured i would give you all a heads up about what will be going on with me in the next month or so. I will be busy packing and moving the next two weeks. Also i have my local Renaissance festival the 2nd weekend of October that i participate in. After all that stuff i should be back to building and posting :) sorry for the long delay. Hope everyone is doing well. I miss the community :)

Alrighty, quick update. I finally got my visor for my helmet so i will be posting pics this weekend. (currently on work computer and cant post pics) I also started putting padding in and everything is moving along smoothly. I have both my shoulders pepped out and im going to hopefully be hardening them this weekend if the weather is nice enough. :) Sorry for no pics today but soon i promise. See you all soon, and keep building!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back