Crow from MST3K Head Pepakura File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! As a big MST3K fan myself, I absolutely love this. I might just have to make it and display it sometime...

this is great, thanks, any thoughts/plans of making the rest, arms, torso, legs (did he have legs???)

He did have legs, but they were so skinny that idk if pepping them would hold crow up by himself. I think it would be easiest to do them in just PVC tubbing.

Just for anybody that hasnt seen crow in full here is a pic
crow.jpg

Im not stealing your thread or anything, just sharing my knowledge of crow

I had no idea he had legs! awesome. I do have the arms file around here somewhere, I can post them if you like. Its fine I don't care who shares my stuff haha

oh that would be great if you can post the files for the arms if you can find them... i know he had arms but wasnt too sure about ther legs do to the fact they stoped airing it meny years ago here, i think at season 9... thanks for the share

thank you soo much for the files, i am vary new at unfolding but once i get more time i will see what i can do to help out...unless others beat me to it

I don't have any of Servo's files right now, I'll ask my buddy travis to see if he could make him, or you could ask on the creations board too

Hes coming along but I am thinking I might leave the springs out just cus there is so many polygons that it might be easier if u found a spring laying around.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can if others would want it

http://www.4shared.com/file/fSQHNbHm/TomServoPep.html?

Top is the link to the .zip Download of the different parts of Tom Servo

I have the file for Tom Servo. Each part is separate. Such as the bottom of him, the hands, the head, gumball bowl, and etc. I did include the spring it has quite a bit of polygons so if you can get it to work or you can find a actual spring that would be cool to. Its in .obj Files i dont know how to work pepakura that's why i just have .obj files. I look forward to peoples creations if you have any questions or concerns send me a message and ill be happy to help.

tomservo.png

By travisunion20 at 2011-11-01

Its not the greatest render but I just wanted to show him off.

If your interested as well i have lots of other models that might be fun to make let me know.

IMG_20111126_233214.jpg

heres an update! I'm almost done, Its not perfect but it turned out decent. this is going to be part of a christmas present for my older brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back