Pepakura On A Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

The1CalledTogo

Hi, I'm Togo. I have been familiar with Macs all my life but not PCs. When i learned of Pepakura i instantly wanted it, but was unable to operate it on a Mac. It was then that i learned of a software called VMWare Fusion; a software that allows you to run a PC operating system on a Mac. I downloaded it and now I am able to work on Pepakura files on that PC operating system. However, I've been encountering some difficulties. I was able to print noble sixes helmet and everything easily, but now im not allowed to print on VMWare again for some reason. If you have a solution to this problem please notify me. Thank you 405th.

honestly, it is probably that you are using the mac. if its not for the mac, its gonna incounter problems eventually no matter what you do. you probably should just get a second computer even if its a laptop. i mean, dont half of us have a second computer or a laptop. if no then you should find a friend that has a computer that isnt a mac, stick designer( or viewer ) on a usb( aka, flash drive ) and use that through your friends pc. but ive probably not been much of a help and more of a spammer. hope that i helped.

I've got a mac as well and I've tried downloading everything I could find that would allow me to use Pepakura Viewer/Designer without having to buy a copy of Windows and use Bootcamp. Wine, Crossover, etc. all didn't work for me, so like what zwave is saying, use a friend's computer and print your files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back