Heavy Blaster pistol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordtosco

Hi guys. Actualy I started the project a laser gun for a fantasy in "light" of the steampunk style.

for this i used:

engine oil cooler Volkswagen

engine oil filter car (2 sizes) ...

joins aluminum shaft engine VW ...

base of the burner of a stove ...

Wood ...

a piece of aluminum tube ...

for the body:

mounting the base of the larger filter in the radiator ...

adding the greater filter and the joint of aluminum ...

adding the smaller filter...

adding the stove burner, we got the base body ...

for the grip :

using wood to make the base ...

making and adding a metallic support ...

making the aluminum lock whit the tube ...

sing the basis of a gasoline pump VW and closing it with the the screws, we have the grip ...

and finally, the gun almost ready ...

lacks several details, but I hope to finish soon.

Wow that is a really cool idea. Reminds a lot of the original Star Wars stuff that were made from different real guns and other repurposed things to make the iconic props they later would become.

im curious bout the balance tho

this point have not decided yet.

Wow that is a really cool idea. Reminds a lot of the original Star Wars stuff that were made from different real guns and other repurposed things to make the iconic props they later would become.

I do not have much knowledge of the aesthetics of star wars. My inspiration is based on the game Falout 3.

sweet man. more like a revolver or something

This is the main idea. Look like a gun, but influenced by the "air" steampunk.

This photo of the trigger points helps understood why the name "heavy blaster pistol"

I cant tell if VW loves bethesda and made engines look like that, or if bethesda loves VW. Seriously, that looks so much like the laser rifle, its scary that those are real parts.

i have been inspired!
im thinking of making a revolver type fallout 3 steampunk kinda weapon, might be based completely off this one if thats cool with you...

In fact by simple analogy is possible to turn things of everyday life in parts purchases our "experiments". You just need to be attentive and keep an open mind the possibilities of adaptation. I'm looking around to see if something can be salvaged. Most of the time I spent not a dollar to buy anything I need, I always use scrap.

Hello guys ! Well, this is not a good update but i try. I reduced the weapon for gain a better result and put the first parte of the trigger. I think it hit but opinions can help me.

jaw drop. looks real profesional.
so are you going to put like a shell or something to hide that spring thing contraption?

This is AMAZING! You should definitely do an NCR Ranger from F:NV, it would look great with that! (Or any other Fallout armor, it would all look amazing with this!)

Dude, that is one menacing looking pistol! Love the steampunk idea, can't wait to see it finished.

Thanks for the kind words.

jaw drop. looks real profesional.
so are you going to put like a shell or something to hide that spring thing contraption?

No. The ideia is show the mecanisms for grant a improvised visual (Fallout 3 is my guide in aesthetics)

This is AMAZING! You should definitely do an NCR Ranger from F:NV, it would look great with that! (Or any other Fallout armor, it would all look amazing with this!)

I used Fallout 3 to guide my path. But in that case I am creating a new costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back