Odst build [WIP] Pic heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jico

Hello again 405th. I finaly started my cosyume build for the summer:) Here is what I have done so far.

IMG_0599.jpg

i filled it with polyuretane for hardening.

IMG_0603.jpg

I used the model's texture to cut the lines on the helmet. Then I sanded it down and painted it.

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

Next, sparkel:D I don't like Bondo since it is so hard to sand and work with. I'm planing to mold this, so strenght doesn't matter:p

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

I will be posting more soon;)

thanks for your time

Oh snap! Update time:)

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

Stay tuned:)

Btw, i'm a little in doubt. I don't know if I want to make this a full ODST suit build, or make a reach spartan with a ODST helmet.
Let me know which one you think I should build:)

I've gotta say, it feels good to see someone else using the game model too. And might I say that yours is turning out beautifully. I've only got mine in resin, but I haven't had a chance to get any body filler so that kinda sucks... I would use your idea, but I don't really know much about molding so I've gotta make sure mine is sturdy.

Good looking helmet. And I feel the same way sometimes.
yeah I know how you feel. Your helmet is looking sweet.
Thank you^^
I've gotta say, it feels good to see someone else using the game model too. And might I say that yours is turning out beautifully. I've only got mine in resin, but I haven't had a chance to get any body filler so that kinda sucks... I would use your idea, but I don't really know much about molding so I've gotta make sure mine is sturdy.
Cool:) Make sure to let me know once you got more pics:)

Quick question...where did you find that helmet file? It looks like the one straight from H3 ODST. I've been looking all over for it.

Quick question...where did you find that helmet file? It looks like the one straight from H3 ODST. I've been looking all over for it.
I posted a tread about it:) You can see it here. My friend ripped it from the game and I applyed the texture and unfolded it:)
The helmet is looking really good so far. Looking forward to seeing more progress down the road! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming along nicely, Jico. I know you can't decide whether you want to do an ODST or a spartan with an ODST helmet. Why not try to build a Reach ODST. I haven't seen one yet.

You will shortly! I'm starting my build tomorrow night after work! :D But yes, as Carpathia mentioned, you should definitely do a Reach ODST. They're too awesome. lol

Coming along nicely, Jico. I know you can't decide whether you want to do an ODST or a spartan with an ODST helmet. Why not try to build a Reach ODST. I haven't seen one yet.
Thanks:) Ill start looking around for the pep files I need:)
You will shortly! I'm starting my build tomorrow night after work! :D But yes, as Carpathia mentioned, you should definitely do a Reach ODST. They're too awesome. lol
I think ill start building it today:)

Btw, mold progress pictures will be up later today:D The molding material I use takes 12 hours per layer to dry:S

Thanks for your time:D

Thanks:) Ill start looking around for the pep files I need:)

You might have to do something different for the torso base since I don't think there are any pep files for it now. It's the same torso base as any other trooper in the game and you may be able to make it out of foam easily enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back