Reach game models![pic heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another model set thats contained in the .max files.

I've had these models for a week or so but last I had read, the rippers were pissed that they got a public release and weren't going to release any more. I was holding off on posting them here hoping that maybe we'd get another model pack release...

Now that they've been posted though I suppose I can start separating and releasing what I have;
Complete female armor
Complete male armor
Mk VB helmet with separate attachments
Air Assault helmet
EVA helmet
Mk V (A) helmet
Default, fj/para, gungnir knees
Mk V, fj/para(kat), odst shoulders
Knife
Various chest attachments

I've had these models for a week or so but last I had read, the rippers were pissed that they got a public release and weren't going to release any more. I was holding off on posting them here hoping that maybe we'd get another model pack release...

I guess since you said you have the files publicly, you wont mind anymore if i start posting renders.

The rigg sucks, cant even make a basic scene without an hour or two of work.

spartan_from_halo_reach_by_forgedreclaimer-d3l9ydd.jpg

On that note, i finally got the female model setup. They both use the same textures.

spartan_models_all_by_forgedreclaimer-d3la2at.jpg

There is another model set thats contained in the .max files.

Now that they've been posted though I suppose I can start separating and releasing what I have;
Complete female armor
Complete male armor
Mk VB helmet with separate attachments
Air Assault helmet
EVA helmet
Mk V (A) helmet
Default, fj/para, gungnir knees
Mk V, fj/para(kat), odst shoulders
Knife
Various chest attachments

"Complete Male armor". Do you have the odst helmet from reach too? I only got the one from halo 3:p

I guess since you said you have the files publicly, you wont mind anymore if i start posting renders.

The rigg sucks, cant even make a basic scene without an hour or two of work.

spartan_from_halo_reach_by_forgedreclaimer-d3l9ydd.jpg
Awesome render:D Did you use 3ds max? I'm in the process of learning how to animate in max:)

Yes, although to rig the file as is i can say is almost impossible to animate with. It needs a complete re-rig of the files. Aperantly they are rigged for CE, why i don't know.

Yes, although to rig the file as is i can say is almost impossible to animate with. It needs a complete re-rig of the files. Aperantly they are rigged for CE, why i don't know.
They are rigged for CE since it was going to be used in a Halo CE mod:)

Little message to the unfolders. How is the unfolds going?:) I can't wait to build these files myself:D

Edit: Could you post the female files so the unfolders can get their hand on them ForgedReclaimer? For some reason my 3ds max can't open the .max files in the pack Ben found:(

Also, If you would like Hi Def versions of all of these files, Don't forget to check out our Dawn Under Heaven Kickstater page for details. All files are based off of this exact model, just alot better build quality and detail. They're even designed to be able to make rubber casts of the soft armor from the pep itself.

Also, If you would like Hi Def versions of all of these files, Don't forget to check out our Dawn Under Heaven Kickstater page for details. All files are based off of this exact model, just alot better build quality and detail. They're even designed to be able to make rubber casts of the soft armor from the pep itself.
i think ill donate to that prodject:) It sounds awesome:)

i think ill donate to that prodject:) It sounds awesome:)

Thanks Jico, we need all the help we can get. We're busting it trying to get everything ready for full blown production. Just know every donation is Counts no matter the amount. But if the target amount isn't reached, no money will be received. That's how important it is that we show that we want this movie made.

Sorry to plug on your thread, just thought would throw that out there.

Double post incomming!

I managed to open the file in 3ds max and export the male and female armor:) So now the girls can get some armor too^^

Reach_Male_Female.png

http://www.4shared.com/file/hM4bmE_y/Reach_Male_Female_Armor.html
Ill post a link later. I will make a complete pack.

Edit: a little question to ForgedReclaimer. Did you just paste the textures into maps in forder in 3dsmax to apply them to the model?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tripplepost!!! YeehaaaXD

**Release**

Reach Pepakura Modelpack

Download Here

Includes

Mark V A and B helmet + Texture

Mark V Male and Female armor + Texture

Assault helmet + Texture

Eva helmet

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great Jico, I am already seeing potential in this thread, but I have a question:

Is it possible for someone to make a pep file of the undersuit? I would do it... But I am not a modeler/unfolder. I know doing the normal pep method would not be good for making the undersuit, but what if it could be made in foam, with the pep blueprints? Tha would be awesome.

Great work so far guys, thanks for your time at making Halo cosplay much easier.

Shade 88.

Looking great Jico, I am already seeing potential in this thread, but I have a question:

Is it possible for someone to make a pep file of the undersuit? I would do it... But I am not a modeler/unfolder. I know doing the normal pep method would not be good for making the undersuit, but what if it could be made in foam, with the pep blueprints? Tha would be awesome.

Great work so far guys, thanks for your time at making Halo cosplay much easier.

Shade 88.

**Link removed** reason: Broken .obj

hmm mudbox seems to mess up the mesh if i try to recalculate the high poly mesh from the normal map :/

Attachments

• Afbeelding 12.jpg
    Afbeelding 12.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 267
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back