Reach game models![pic heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First unfold release:D

Venture unfolded the Reach asssault helmet AKA Kat's helmet:)

Kat_unfolded.png

Download it here

If I may add: This is my first unfold ever. If you see this and think something along the lines of "OMFGROFL what did he do there?!" - please do tell me. Seriously.

I would love to see a Reach ODST riped helmet! I'm gonna unfold (or at least try to) the Mark V (B).

Here is a little post for rundown:

I played around alot in mudbox and found the problem. The model had too many open edges. So I welded all of them toghether, reexported it and imported it into mudbox. Since bungie made all the reach armor have alot of battle damange, the helmet got some too:p

Mudbox_Test.png

If you want to play around with this model Rundown, Just email me and ill send it too you:)

nice, very nice. if you ever get the battle damage removed., this will be great. nice kat helmet unfold ventrue. i dont make that helmet coz non have enough polygon pieces, just those annoying to cut out bars witha million tabs on them that make them incovienient. i have to try this. is it all right if i make that helmet and then post pics here of the finnished helm? if not ok. if so awsome. but keep up the good work.
edit
just got the file and wow, even i can do this. im determined to get this done by tomorrow. finnaly, a helmet that looks like the air assult and is easy. hd and ld. game rips make such good peps coz you dont have to wonder about unneccisary details that some ones put in

I really like the idea of doing a foamed insert with the pepakura. It would flesh out the armor a lot. And, if it's able to be attached to the suit pieces, it will cut the need to doing an undersuit by a huge margin.

I'm going to watch this...

cant sleep. thought id go 405th for a while. then i saw this. YAY! ill work on this to morrow, or well it is just turned tomorrrow here in australia. anyway, YAY!

Cant wait to see the whole suit unfolded! :D The helmets look really awesome so far guys, keep it up! :D

great work guys! yet another unfold of a helmet made of mostly bars in a different mor chunky unfold! i might have to try ths one as well. and its already scaled to my head! i can tell this is going to be a threwad to watch! has anybody unfolded the cqb?

I applyed the texture to Satchmo's unfold:) Most of the texture work:) Just some minor black spots.

Helmet_texture.png

The texture seems to be duplicated instead of fully applyed due to the minor modefications by Satchmo. But it looks good anyway:)

Download it here^^

sweet. getting this right now. want an update to the air assault. got what you called the bottom done. real simple build so far.

sweet. getting this right now. want an update to the air assault. got what you called the bottom done. real simple build so far.
Cool, Can you post any pictures?:)

Satchmo unfolded the attachemnts for the Mark V B too:D

Reach_helmet_mark_V_b__attachm.JPG

Download it here:)

extremeley awsome! hey ive got a prob. i cant download the mk v b. i hit download now and it sends me to a blank page. could you try to do something about this. ill get the pics up as soon as i get some more done. gonna get the attachments.
also the forehead plate is called the ua. ill check that but im pretty sure since i had this helmet and that attachment until i got the mk v.

I've got a suggestion.

Seeing how how the model is smooth, why not add in the details to the model? You can basically work off of the texture.

Again, just a suggestion.

Dont worry HD models are coming, just wait in time...

Anyway you guys are my lord and master! Very appreciative of your guy's time. Just looking forward to more releases if any.

EDIT

Just noticed something, but I have a feeling the aerial assault helmet is not the one from in game. the cheek vents are completely vertical not angled like it is on the model. The model looks like a file that someone made some time ago.

Just noticed something, but I have a feeling the aerial assault helmet is not the one from in game. the cheek vents are completely vertical not angled like it is on the model. The model looks like a file that someone made some time ago.

Sadly I would have to agree, especially after comparing it to some some screenshots, these probably shows it best though

kat.png

top.jpg

and if it is the real model it was very skewed, sorry to take over your thread with pictures (if you want i can take them down)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back