Reach game models![pic heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet! you gonna unfold the chest next. think ill test build all the armour ripped for this thread. it would make a sweet suit.
oh and kollinrulz, ive got like 3 dmrs one of which is a sliced. they all differ in size and shape and detail. ill pm you them. also ive got the pep shotgun, magnum and ar, if you are intrested
I have all the dmr files your talking about.
but thank you. i meant game models.

ok on one condition, you unfold the chest from this thread. ill send all three now.
kolinrulz sorry. dont think anybody has ripped that yet. so far i believe that there has only been armour ripped.
but maybe jicos friends can rip the model out if you ask him and his friends RRREEAALLL nicley. sorry i couldnt be of a help.

ok. but im almost finished with the unfold of the entire suit.
I'll probably post it tomarrow. its scalet to about 5 feet tall.
but thats scaled to me so I'm 5,7'' so its scaled perfectly from neck to
toe.

Thanks for the files. I'm working on a full Reach build with all the characters for next year's Halloween (2012) and I have 6 people lined up to be each person. I'll be using these files as a base to work from for each suit. I've imported helmet files and the base body model into Blender and created a full 3d model. Then I can scale each basic suit to the height of each person and the scaling as well as the proportions for both the undersuit and armor are consistent. Obviously, I will have to make adjustments to each suit as far as details and I know not all the suits are the same, such as Jorge's chest, but I'll deal with those later. Basically, I just wanted to thank everyone tell you guys who worked on this how much easier you've made my life as far as scaling goes.

yes but im going to cut the peices out when its hardend
and mold the undersuit peices and cast them with rubber
so that it is a accurate suit.

I applyed the texture to Satchmo's unfold:) Most of the texture work:) Just some minor black spots.

The texture seems to be duplicated instead of fully applyed due to the minor modefications by Satchmo. But it looks good anyway:)

Download it here^^

Hey Jico. I really know very little about textures. I tried messing with them a bit in Blender for the Mark V unfold I did and I think that's why a few of the faces are now white.

I actually split the original model down the middle, deleted one half, and mirrored the remaining half because there were minor modeling differences on each side and I wanted to make a symmetric unfold. Like I said, I know very little about applying textures, but this probably caused the model's texture to come out duplicated (mirrored down the center as it looks) when you reapplied it.

nice, keep us updated. gonna make an armour out of these i think.
kat helm update.
the front, bottom and visor are done. back is about 54% done and ill finnish it in the next half hour. real nice build so far. just a real pain to get that front and visor together.

satchmoto, are you talking aabout mirrroing the kat helm? coz it is certainly not symetrical in the visor. but its all good. cant wait to get it done. determined!

this unfold is taking alot longer
than I thought it would its going to be
over 1000 peices so its gonna be hard
to pep.

ok. but nothing good comes easy. so its the entire thing from neck to toe, including the actual body parts. just makin sure

yes undersuit and everything. it might take a little bit
longer because I have to watch The pick,the pawn, and the polish
on history. but i'll be doing a little work on my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back