Reach game models![pic heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i need to thank all of the you whos making the Progres if have waited for a long time for the boot and a good COD belt........bud i just wondering
its about the chest can pleas put this in the file to?
underamorpleasletthemin.png

plz put them in to so i can finish my build with out the undersuit problem :S
thanks for lisseling
best regards Johan

I decided, even though my online contact is limited, to assist this thread in continuing to unfold these files. Could I get ahold of the complete female set, Jico? I also wanted to work on modifying a few H3 armor additions to work with the Reach models. First in line: 'Busa!!

eva? zomg! epic. im heavy in beta builds right know but this and the deathstar gunner helms are officially top priority!

eva? zomg! epic. im heavy in beta builds right know but this and the deathstar gunner helms are officially top priority!

I hate to burst your (and fat-hi555's) bubble, but that isn't a game-extracted EVA file. You can find better ones HERE and HERE.

Well done to 555's efforts on unfolding it, but none of the helmets are game-ripped files. The Mk V is a file from Dawn under Heaven, I believe, and the others were cobbled together for presentation. Check out the links above for much better quality files.

you are, just. i cant find a word. you, grrrrrrrrr. jico, plz yell me he is lying, coz ive printed of all the files, and i dont want to have wasted all the paper for nothing.
paige, can you prove these arent game rips, and by quality, do you mean detail, or game rip.
if you mean detail, than you have wasted my time, coz game rips arent supposed to be hd, other wise your game would lag!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
this means ill have to put this beta build on hold until this little bump in the road is fixed.
you are a bubble poper. you know that, a bubble poper!

paige, can you prove these arent game rips!

Yes. behold, what the powers of Reading the Topic have produced:

i'm sorry, but I found that most of the helmets included in this rip was taken from other pepakura helmets as "temponary" replacements for the modders. I talked to my friend about it and the only helmet included in the rip which was from the game was the Mark V (B). But the rest armor is from the game. They are in the process of ripping the other helmet models.

There you have it. Personally I'd not be wasting my time with the helmet files anyways: most of them are of an awful quality for Pepakura. Just hold your time and wait for better versions to come out, or check the links I posted earlier. Either way: don't waste your time with these helmet files, they're duds. You'd be spending half of your time and money just smoothing them out.

Also, I'm a girl.

I hate to burst your (and fat-hi555's) bubble, but that isn't a game-extracted EVA file. You can find better ones HERE and HERE.

Well done to 555's efforts on unfolding it, but none of the helmets are game-ripped files. The Mk V is a file from Dawn under Heaven, I believe, and the others were cobbled together for presentation. Check out the links above for much better quality files.

you are, just. i cant find a word. you, grrrrrrrrr. jico, plz yell me he is lying, coz ive printed of all the files, and i dont want to have wasted all the paper for nothing.
paige, can you prove these arent game rips, and by quality, do you mean detail, or game rip.
if you mean detail, than you have wasted my time, coz game rips arent supposed to be hd, other wise your game would lag!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
this means ill have to put this beta build on hold until this little bump in the road is fixed.
you are a bubble poper. you know that, a bubble poper!

Yes. behold, what the powers of Reading the Topic have produced:

There you have it. Personally I'd not be wasting my time with the helmet files anyways: most of them are of an awful quality for Pepakura. Just hold your time and wait for better versions to come out, or check the links I posted earlier. Either way: don't waste your time with these helmet files, they're duds. You'd be spending half of your time and money just smoothing them out.

Also, I'm a girl.

May I quote myself from post #69:

I think it is. The modders must have just copied and pasted the helmets since I found that the only game helmet they have is the Mark V B:p They are trying to decompile the other ones.

I clearly said that the Mark V (B) was the only helmet from the game.(But the armor is 100% from the game) I talked to Ace about this. He said that they are in kind of a gridlock with the rest of the helmets.

I'd just like to say thank you Jico for posting these models, whether or not they are LD game rips or not. They are helping me immensely with my undersuit project as well as being able to look at the game skins in 360 degrees for reference.
If anyone is interested in my unfold of the male undersuit I will post it once it is finished. But fair warning, it will be used to develop patterns, not for a direct build.

Well, too bad, you didn't burst any bubbles :p I knew it wasn't a game rip. Unlike most of the people here, i actually READ the whole thread. It just seemed like a better model to me and whats wrong with unfolding a file that someone has generously offered? About the few other helmets, i personally think i prefer this one. NOT because i unfolded it, it just looked better from the front view. Meh, i guess it just depends on the persons view.

Glad to hear it, Five. It's just that I'm a stickler for accuracy, and the other files I referenced are probably much better in the long run for detailing without filler. And it's great that we have people like you on board to so kindly unfold these files for other people in the first place - without you there wouldn't BE any files for everyone to use, so I do respect and appreciate your work immensely.

oh. sorry paige for calling you a guy. meh, ill dump the eva. but jico said that helms are the only waste of time. so im sorry. ok, my beta builds are back in progress. as soon as my camera comes back from the store (so i accidentally broke my camera trying to film something, not my fault) ill bring you all pics.

I hate to burst your bubble too, the helmet is the game rip. We just used this one instead of the one I was about 1/4 of the way through, since the overall shape was all needed. We then went in and edited the HELL out of it to get it exact to the live action helmet made by Legacy Effects.

Working on the female armor(chest) unfold, but i cant get the file to load, it freezes up at about 76%, any way for a re upload?

P.S. Also forget that pm i sent you Jico, that was me being misinformed (thank you outdated welcome vid)

P.P.S. got it to open

I hate to burst your bubble too, the helmet is the game rip. We just used this one instead of the one I was about 1/4 of the way through, since the overall shape was all needed. We then went in and edited the HELL out of it to get it exact to the live action helmet made by Legacy Effects.

Ah, my apologies. I was going off of the fact that the Mk V looked too heavily edited to be a pure game-ripped file - I stand corrected in that regard. On that note, though: will any of the other helmets be making an appearance, either via this thread or the DuH Donations Exclusives, at some point?

Yes actually. We're constantly working on more files, everyday. Eventually in the end, we'll have all armor and weapons modeled. Those who have donated will have a database they will have access to, where new files will be uploaded to for use.

Breaking News!!!

So, I've finally got to the MJOLNIR Mk V Female armor, and I'm cleaning it up for PD3!

[INSERT YAYS HERE]

EDIT:

Alright, guys. I just want to thank everyone who was instrumental in acquiring this (you all know who you are), so I wanted to post something that may get some ooh's and ahh's.

Whu-Baam!

MJOLNIR Mk V Male Torso (with some added parts by Oash-Koash)-
http://www.4shared.com/file/dna4-LOu/MJOLNIR_Mk_V_Male_Chest_Bungie.html

It needs to be unfolded, that much is clear, but I'm working on that too.
Working on how to get the proper credit to the original Editors, but like I said, you all know who you are, so just point it out.

Tell me what'cha think, 405th. Thank you, and Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back