I just have to say thanks for the time you guys are putting in on these
they are all fantastic especialy the chest
thanks again

I just have to say thanks for the time you guys are putting in on these
they are all fantastic especialy the chest
thanks again

Anytime, RedJak.

NOTE TO ALL FEMALE ARMORERS:
I've separated the following peices from the MK V Female Armor obj.!
-Torso
-Cod
-Thighs
-Shins
-Shoulders
-Forearms

Will be posting links soon, girls. The files need to be unfolded, for anyone who wants to try.

EDIT:

Here's the links, guys!
-Cod Peice:http://www.4shared.com/file/XYE_rDrj/MJOLNIR_Mk_V_Female_Belt_Bungi.html
-Forearm:http://www.4shared.com/file/tVqiWTdr/MJOLNIR_Mk_V_Female_Forearm.html
-Shins:http://www.4shared.com/file/Stzp5FvZ/MJOLNIR_Mk_V_Female_Shin_2.html
And the coup de gras, which still needs an unfold...
-MJOLNIR Mk V Female Torso {Bungie-Contributors-Koshima07}
http://www.4shared.com/file/vr8PPeC_/MJOLNIR_Mk_V_Female_Torso_Bung.html

Enjoy, 405th!

Hi againXD I haven't been able to keep up with this tread. The reason beeing that I started on my second year of high school. Thanks for all the comments and a ULTRA thanks to koshima07!!! Your unfolds look great!:D I will be posting them on the first page of this tread;) Thanks X1000 for your effort:D! I can't thank you enough!:)

Best Regards

Jico

Hi againXD I haven't been able to keep up with this tread. The reason beeing that I started on my second year of high school. Thanks for all the comments and a ULTRA thanks to koshima07!!! Your unfolds look great!:D I will be posting them on the first page of this tread;) Thanks X1000 for your effort:D! I can't thank you enough!:)

Best Regards

Jico

As I tell many of my friends, "Hakuna matada",
No worries, Jico.

Still trying to work on that last unfold.
Wish me luck, 405th!

any updates people? :p
ooh yea i just finisht my pepping of the COD piece and it nice pep to first i'm going to pep every thing than put in a dip of resin :p

dude! these files saved me! haha i couldnt find a body armor i liked and that was big enough :) thankyou and keep up the great work! XD

Well, haven't been here in a while...
Sorry for the possible necro, but I've got a question for Jico.

@Jico:
Hey, have you been able to find anymore in-game files?
Looking for these:
-ODST Helm (Reach)
-Army/Marine/Trooper Torso
-Plasma Repeater

Thanks man, I will be trying to work on these files again. School really takes your attention back.

I was wondering if you had ripped models for the odst/troopers.

None that we know of yet. But the chances that those models in particular will have a decent amount of Polygons is slim. Lo-Poly models are used in game, and are covered in lots of textures, so essentially, human faces have features like hair, mouths, eyes, and noses, but no eyeborws!

hey koshima, you know schmato (sorry if i speel names wrong) made a plasma repeater. could try that, but it is pretty hd. hell might see if jico gets his hands on the game model

hey koshima, you know schmato (sorry if i speel names wrong) made a plasma repeater. could try that, but it is pretty hd. hell might see if jico gets his hands on the game model

Already got Satchmo's Prlasma Repeater. And It's EPIC. (Thank's Satch!!!)

With winter already starting, people are becoming more busy with family, so I know it may take a while for anything to come up.
But when it does.. It does!

Good luck, guys!

Oh, probably should eat a dictionary. Thats right. Dont put the books on your head and let the info sink in, eat it! Eat it like the elites in reach eat my knife sandwich knife!!! Die elites die!

Hey man> I really love these files. they are amazing! have you made the files for the Default Mark V helm? the starting helmet? im making a full suit and i realy want a helmet that matches the body well

if it needs unfolding still i could attempt it but ive never done it before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back