Male

Troso A4 Letter

Female

Cod

Forearm

Shins

Torso(still needs unfold)

Unfolded files by fat-hi555
(will be updated as he unfolds the armor pieces)

Cod

Handplate

Shin

Shoulder

Thigh

Boot

Unfolded files by ACDCrockr209
(will be updated as he unfolds the armor pieces)

Gauntlet

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Original Post)
Hello 405th. I checked my email this morning to found a recent mail from my friend who helped me rip the ODST helmet from the game. He said that he had ripped the reach models for me. I didn't belive him at first since I asked him to do that for me months ago. So I downloaded the .zip file he had sendt me and sure enough, HE TOLD THE TRUTH!:D

I exported the file into my modeling program of choise, XSI Mod tool 7.5, and applyed the textures and exported the .obj and imported it into Pepakura:

OMG2.png

OMG3.png

OMG4.png

Here is a shot from XSI while I applyed the textures:

OMG.png

And as a little bonus to make up for that I never finished the reach assault helmet I started, I present to you, the reach assault model from the game!

Scratch that. I found that it is not the game model:(

KATOMG2.png

KATOMG.png

Oh and before I go, Mark V B!

OMGMARKVB2.png

Blue, anyone?:)

OMGMARKVB_Blue.png

OMGMARKVB.png

So if any unfolder is interested to unfold these files for me, feel free to email me at Jico405th@gmail.com and ill send you the .pdo right away:D

Models released

Download link at post #31

I have to make a shoutout to my friend since he have gave me these. His online name is AcePilot and he is a part of a mod team which like to rip models from the halo games and make garrysmod addons with them.

Sadly I don't have all the Reach Spartan models.
Here is what I have:

-Reach Base Body

-Reach Cqb helmet

-Reach Mark V B

-Reach Assault helmet

Thanks guys for your time!:D

Jico

Last edited by a moderator:
Emails are sent;)

Edit: It is very late over here in norway now:p So i'm probably asleep if I don't reply to your emails:p
The reason why I don't post a dl link is since my friend don't want anyone to steal credits for ripping these models and using his mod team's hard work against them.

Sorry for the double post:p

I downloaded the model Ben found:) And they are the same as the ones I got:p So since these models is already out there, I might as well just upload the .pdo and .obj files I sent to the unfolders:)

Here ya go:)

The model ben found have more have some more armor parts and helmets:p But the ODST helmet is not the one from reach. It is the same as halo 3.

ReachModels.png

Sorry for the double post:p

I downloaded the model Ben found:) And they are the same as the ones I got:p So since these models is already out there, I might as well just upload the .pdo and .obj files I sent to the unfolders:)

The model ben found have more have some more armor parts and helmets:p But the ODST helmet is not the one from reach. It is the same as halo 3.

ReachModels.png

Looks like the majority of the helmets included on this release are from Halo 3, and halo 1

That is pretty freakin awesome! Now all that's missing is a game rip of the female model. :p

Get WinRar or 7Zip. Both can open .rar files, as well as other compression forms. WRar is more user-friendly, but 7Zip opens more things.

On a thread-related note, these are cool files.

Hey, Jico, do you think you'll be able to get you hands on more of those rips?
I think so. I asked my friend if his mod team would rip more models. He said that they would try to get more of them and share them with me:) I will post them here once I get more;)

Sorry again for the doubleXD

I cut out the reach chest today:) It is not unfolded so I hope that one of you can do it:)

Reach_Chest.png

Could you include the bumpmaps and textures with the 3d model? If so I maybe could recreate the high res sculpt of this armor in mudbox.

Are the textures and bumpmaps included with the 3d model? If so I maybe could recreate the high res sculpt of this armor in mudbox.
I have the texture and bumpmaps Rundown:) Just give me your email and ill send them right your way:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back