Bungie Day 2011 Reflections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trando434

Hey everyone I just wanted to post about my personal experience with this years Bungie Day and wanted to know some other peoples experiences as well.

Pros:
To start, I actually woke up at 4 AM CT (12 AM PT) and Played till about 12:30 AM CT, I actually got about 13 Steaktaculars at the beginning of my marathon!

I played many people who just like me had asperations of playing against Bungie and hopefully earning a steak, many of whom were awesome to talk to.

I got an awesome 20th Anniversary T-Shirt for me and my Avatar!

I walked away with a goodie-bag filled with a Bungie Nameplate and Blue Flames!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cons:
Didn't play with Bungie :(

My K/D is now lower than my GPA...

My teams that were set up didn't show for the most part, and I got stuck with the annoying friends on my List.

The Bags O' Swag were spammed and I didn't get one :(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the most part, it was a great Bungie Day and I don't feel too bad about not fighting Bungie partly because I faced them back in 2008 TWICE when it was Halo 3's "retirement" and managed to beat them back then. How about anyone else?

I was bummed that the playlist was usually full of Armour lock spammers, so I got frustrated to the point of not even caring enough to play Reach today. (No Bungie for me either.) :(

I did get Flames/Star Nameplate. I am saving up for new prop, so no swag/anything else from Bungie store. Oh well... At least Halo: CEA and Glasslands come out later this year. :D

(Plus not to mention Batman: Arkham City, AC:Revelations, MW3, and Battlefield 3.) :D

crap day for me. went to 4-H and found out a paper mache chair beat my jun suit. then played a ton of armor locking nade spammers

Yea did practically a 24 hour run and didn't match with bungie. I had to report ALOT of people who were modding the game though...

Overall, bungie day will forever be known as the day I spent too much money

I was very dissapointed that i couldn't fight against Bungie, they should have had more people in the playlist. :(

I had to work all day and was not able to play until 11 PM. :( Dang real life getting in the way. I was able to level up though (only 10,000 XP away from Lt. Commander!)

Well I played Halo for HOURS and ultimately reached the daily credit limit! XD Yay for 0 credits! lol NOT!!! XD haha I never did get to play against Bungie either, but I did get to play with some fellow 405th members. That was fun.

It was also my first year wedding anniversary so later that evening we went out to dinner at a nice place and I finally got to dress up and look all nice and pretty for a change. hehe I had a nice anniversary/bungie day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back