My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purrie, nice absurdres image, but I have to wonder, because it's a vector, is that REALLY what the new ponies look like? Or is it artist's rendition? Either way, I'm not so sure about them. :/

You guys are kidding me, right? What if Sgt. Johnson noticed about this crap? I don't think you will be alive anymore. I'm all for guys getting available with their feelings and what not, but this... this really is just weird.

You guys are kidding me, right? What if Sgt. Johnson noticed about this crap? I don't think you will be alive anymore. I'm all for guys getting available with their feelings and what not, but this... this really is just weird.

If you don't like this thread, then don't post in here. Simple as that.

How many people think armor building is weird? You're here because you like the armor and want to build it, right?

Well in this thread, we like to watch and discuss MLP: FIM.

What if Sgt. Johnson noticed about this crap? I don't think you will be alive anymore.
Yeah. Hate to burst your bubble there, but he isn't real. So his opinion doesn't matter.

228%20-%20applejack%20chart%20fluttershy%20gilda%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20twilight_sparkle.png
I think I fall in the Pinkie Pie section!

I dunno, still looks like it's just artist's rendition. The poster's quality can't be scanned in that big, and the image IS just a vector based on the poster.

Might be a red pony and a dark pony, but I doubt they'll actually look like that.

Well I'd always be happy to have a red pony. There's yet to be one with a red coat (correct me if I'm wrong). As for the other one, she (assumption) looks like a skunk. Kinda funny if you ask me. Could her special talent be stinking? XD

There's yet to be one with a red coat (correct me if I'm wrong). As for the other one, she (assumption) looks like a skunk.
Applejack's brother, Macintosh has a red coat.
mac.jpg

As for the black one. It's a unicorn pony.

Wow, I forgot Big Mac. How horrid of me. I should be banished into the everfree forest!
Nonsense!! You are forgiven, my friend.

But if you EVER make Fluttershy cry, the Everfree Forest will be waiting for you!

Nonsense!! You are forgiven, my friend.

But if you EVER make Fluttershy cry, the Everfree Forest will be waiting for you!
Why thank you good man! Speaking of which, what is your opinion of Gilda? I know some people who seem to adore her, but I myself despise her, especially for that fact. What do you think of her?

Why thank you good man! Speaking of which, what is your opinion of Gilda? I know some people who seem to adore her, but I myself despise her, especially for that fact. What do you think of her?
I hate her!!! She made Fluttershy CRY. NO ONE MAKES FLUTTERSHY CRY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back