My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate her!!! She made Fluttershy CRY. NO ONE MAKES FLUTTERSHY CRY!!!
COMPLETELY AGREED! She's the most innocent character imaginable! (disclude ep. 26) I mean she made for an interesting episode, but if I was ever trotting through equestria and saw her face, it would be bad. I hope she doesn't return for season 2, but she might due to popularity. Though from what I know nobody has heard any word she'd be in the second run.

OMG.... you guys aren't all serious.... are you??

How is it that a girl is creeped out by this thread....
I'm sorry but...
Haters.png

I'm sorry but...
Haters.png
lol *facepalm* btw, I don't have any hate towards MLP, it's just another fad that'll fade and die. I just don't understand how it got 47 pages in a HALO ARMOR MAKING forum is all.

k, whatever.... you guys continue on with.... whatever it is you guys are talking about...

lol *facepalm* btw, I don't have any hate towards MLP, it's just another fad that'll fade and die. I just don't understand how it got 47 pages in a HALO ARMOR MAKING forum is all.

k, whatever.... you guys continue on with.... whatever it is you guys are talking about...
You know, they said Halo was just a fad. :D

(just did some research) so, i understand derpony, but isn't love and tolerance kinda not the same message as this:
f90977d7-2dac-49be-899f-010774120b29.jpg

ALSO
36079b8e-816f-4b3a-98fb-74b2fca653f8.jpg

im a furry and not even I like mlp. what IS all the fuss about. its a kid show.
lolol this ^
You know it's wrong when not even the furry likes it...

Well... my plans to derail this thread failed...

So then I'll leave you guys to it, and end my contribution off with (I will admit, some pretty awesome) pics of some MLP fursuits I saw a while ago:

27441%20-%20applejack%20Fursuits%20rainbow_dash%20Rainbow_dash_Applejack_Con_Fursuits.jpg

27458%20-%20applejack%20cosplay%20fursuit%20rainbow_dash.jpg

I like the uhh... Rainbow dash or something the name? The blue one, I like the blue one better, looks like a better fit and more suiting.

Side note... That Spire picture... Reminds me... You guys might not ever want to play a Spire match with me and be on the same team... I'm one of those teammates that like to push people off the top of the Spire... TROLLOLOLOLOL be warned! XD

I think part of the appeal is a nostalgia factor.
I posted a picture of the costumes earlier in the thread, but it doesn't hurt to for them to be shared again

I don't get why people are so flabbergasted that there are fans of the show...

People enjoy different things, simple as that. Seeing as this is a costuming forum, I'd think the people here would be more tolerant of things that are out of the ordinary.

But passing by those posts; What's everyone's least favorite character?
Gilda hands down. She is the meanest creature in the show, and is just a straight up jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back