My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pictures you want me to merge or make post em up. I'm using a free type of photoshop called Gimp (2)

760d0921-8074-43f7-826c-96ca72f80ab2-1.jpg

aesome.jpg

EXcelent.jpg

had trouble matching the color. eyedrop tool doesn't work right.

*cries* SO SAAAAAD!

Last edited by a moderator:

Second life doesn't stop their. they have docor who (tardises that are bigger on inside and telport places.) halo, and are famous in the furry fandom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the first episode yesterday. It's a nice show, the animation is AWESOME. But I still don't see why there are so many bronies. I kinda like it, but I don't get that "WOW" feeling from it. Anyone care to explain?

have you watched "ponies- the anthology" its not just to the show, but what the fandom has made it into.

Does anyone know who Firefly is?
firefly.jpg

If you don't know who she is, then let me tell you.

She is one of the G1 ponies Lauren Faust tried to bring back for FiM. But due to Hasbro losing copyright to keep her, Firefly was replaced with Rainbow Dash.

I hope what I have learned helps.

Does anyone know who Firefly is?
firefly.jpg

If you don't know who she is, then let me tell you.

She is one of the G1 ponies Lauren Faust tried to bring back for FiM. But due to Hasbro losing copyright to keep her, Firefly was replaced with Rainbow Dash.

I hope what I have learned helps.

Dash is 20% cooler than Firefly.

have you watched "ponies- the anthology" its not just to the show, but what the fandom has made it into.

If by "PONIES" (the anthology), which is YTP, then it's gotten me hooked on at least the fanmade portion of MLP. I think that's as close as I'll get to a Brony though.

dude, you are now technically a brony. there are multiple kinds of brony. I also prefer the fanbase pony creations better than the show, and it is what got me hooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back