My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a long time, but I stirred up another Gmod pic.
pc_twilight_vs_mac_trixie_by_sonic911229-d4c4czt.png

Comparing Twilight to Trixie is like comparing a PC to a Mac.

I am glad you did! So, did you share the show with any of your friends? You know, being a "seed" brony and all (not converted by another fan)
I converted one, but she already watched childrens' shows, so not much of an accomplishment. Oh, and there was my other friend, and his reaction was less than what I wanted. Haha ^_^

I've suggested to several people that they should watch it, a couple were neighsayers (Although they hadn't tried watching it), another said he might, but still hasn't got round to watching an episode. On the plus side, I discovered one of my friends was a hardcore Brony, and another who wouldn't really count herself as a Brony/Pega-sis, but has watched all of series 1.

If someone came round to mine, I don't quite think I'd feel up to suggesting watching some episodes together, but I'm still determined to convert some people to Bronyism. It's a shame that some people give up after the first episode, because for the skeptics it usually takes 2 or 3 episodes for them to realise if they'll like it.

Also, for those who haven't heard it, listen to Fluttershy's Lament. It's an amazing remix!

Last edited by a moderator:
So who else has seen episode 3 of season two? I think it is a very interesting take on what happens when you become too much of a control freak. Plus Rainbow Dash has a new trick.

So many new memes in ep. 3. And the Atomic Rainboom was epic!

Though, I also think there'll be a new grimdark fanfic similar to Cupcakes, except Twilight is the killer. Which is, as Rarity would say, "THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING."

I managed to watch an entire season of MLP in one day, I... I don't know what happened:

First episode: This is pathetically stupid but entrancing;
2nd episode: must... stop... watching...
3rd episode: I FREAKING LOVE MY LITTLE PONY!!!!

but since watching I'm now 20% Cooler so... problem solved.

I hate waiting for the episodes to come out; it takes to long!

what is a good site to watch it on? (I always have trouble finding a good one)

I managed to watch an entire season of MLP in one day, I... I don't know what happened:

First episode: This is pathetically stupid but entrancing;
2nd episode: must... stop... watching...
3rd episode: I FREAKING LOVE MY LITTLE PONY!!!!

but since watching I'm now 20% Cooler so... problem solved.

I hate waiting for the episodes to come out; it takes to long!

Welcome to the herd!

I'd recommend this youtube channel. The guy always seems to upload pretty soon after the episode (Same day or day after), and in high quality without ads! /)^3^(\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back