My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Princess Celestia,

This week I didn't learn anything!
I was right all along.

Applejack

RE: Guess what AJ? You're banished to the moon!

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-celestias-response.png

LOL! The "Dear Celestia" bit is definitely the highlight of the show.

By customs, do you mean OC's? (Original Characters created by bronies)
Eeeyup! That what he's, Brony.

I've drawn Pinkie Pie before, but kinda stopped after that since armorwork is getting in the way :p

I've drawn Pinkie Pie before, but kinda stopped after that since armorwork is getting in the way :p
i know the feeling!
I was working on my fanfic, then realised that over the summer break I could be working on my ODST...suddenly I wasn't writing. but it all ok now, 'cos break is over and although I don't have the time for my ODST, I can go back to writing - which is nice and portable!

Guy's I just got done reading the most moving fanfic EVER.

It literally(No joking here. Seriously) had me in tears by the time I got done reading it.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/1888/1/My-Little-Dashie/My-Little-Dashie

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. It is one of the best damn things I've ever read in my life!

...you only just ready that?
that's like not having heard of Past Sins! (please tell me you've heard of that!)
but yeah, it was very moving and sad. *cryface*

on the note of fanfics, mine for those who are interested:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/2968/Chronicle---Winter

...you only just ready that?
that's like not having heard of Past Sins! (please tell me you've heard of that!)
but yeah, it was very moving and sad. *cryface*
Yes, I have just read it.

I have never heard of Past Sins. If you could toss me the link, I'll read it ASAP!

I just saw Saturday's episode, and laughed my @$$ off at the "Dear Princess Celestria" segment... XD

changing the subject...does anypony do artwork of "custom ponies"? :$

I'm just curious... :3

I've done a few custom ones before and even posted them IN THIS THREAD awhile back, but since the upgrade from vista to windows 7, my tablet has NOT been working right with photoshop. :( It's driving me nuts!!!! :mad:

I've done a few custom ones before and even posted them IN THIS THREAD awhile back, but since the upgrade from vista to windows 7, my tablet has NOT been working right with photoshop. :( It's driving me nuts!!!! :mad:

that sucks... :(

it would be cool if someone could make Spartan/Marine/ODST ponies... :3

Warning: some language...ok A LOT of language!!!

just leaving this here...

now if you excuse me...I have to bake some muffins to set up "Derpy Bait"... :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't want to read through all of the 73 pages...

But I'm a Brony as well! Can't get enough! AJ FTW!
even though i wasn't there for the start of this thread, i have read through it and would seriously recommend it! it is some of the funniest, ridiculous arguments and counters that you will find on this forum!

also Luna is best pony

Just finished reading and watching videos for "My little Dashie" and ....TTATT ohhhh myyy goshhhh. I legit almost cried, was tearing uppppppp

also, *brohoof*

Luna IS best pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back