My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this pic and I freaking love it!

114519%20-%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20gears_of_war%20humanized%20mane_six.png

Ok, that picture is phenomenal. I actually have a Pepakura Frag-Grenade I need to paint up to make into a Celestia-themed explosive. You pull the pin and yell "Gotcha!"

The derpy sighting in the last episode ( a friend in deed) made my day.

also can't remember if anyone has posted this,

Last edited by a moderator:
The derpy sighting in the last episode ( a friend in deed) made my day.

also can't remember if anyone has posted this,

That Invasion game just got 20% Cooler!!! :D

Also, should we form a little group for the Bronies of the 405th to play on Reach? :3

I know this is a double post...but I have some good news:

Me and ACDCrockr209 made a little Facebook group for this thread and the Bronies of the 405th!

It is called the "405th Brony Division". You have to be accepted by the group admin...which is me and ACDCrockr209. PM us here to let us know you want to join. also, we are looking for 4 other people to be admins on the group...So let either of us know why you want to be admin.

Have fun!!! :D

*brohoof*

I know this is a double post...but I have some good news:

Me and ACDCrockr209 made a little Facebook group for this thread and the Bronies of the 405th!

It is called the "405th Brony Division". You have to be accepted by the group admin...which is me and ACDCrockr209. PM us here to let us know you want to join. also, we are looking for 4 other people to be admins on the group...So let either of us know why you want to be admin.

Have fun!!! :D

*brohoof*
Eeeyup!

Hope to have more of you all soon.

I've been wanting to add 'Pony' as my clan tag for the longest time, but I don't know how. :/
'

Easy:

Go into your Battlelog, click on your Username, then you see your Stats. On the upper left under BATTLEFIELD 3 is your Avatar, Nickname and there stands also "Profile of NICKNAME".
Click that, then you see your Avatar and under that are:

OVERVIEW
FRIENDS
SERVER
EDIT PROFILE

Go to EDIT PROFILE and you see Soldier-Settings. There is a Field where you can enter your Tag!

Here's John De Lancie, aka Discord, during a Doctor Who convention:

Too bad the Sound is not good enough to understand all of what he says, but i can hear he forced himself not to laugh his Ass of^^

"Do you know anything about My little Pony?"
"Yeah, You did it!"

I want to see those Mails now X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back