My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are taking ovar evarything! Dang hippies and their veganism! We must act now and kill ponies for their meat! AND THEN EAT THEM!!!

I'm sorry. I need a source for that one.
Equestria Daily
Ponibooru
Bronibooru
Ponychan
Several KnowYourMeme pages
4Chan
YouTube

Those sources suffice for me. The fact is, there are thousands, or even tens of thousands of bronies. Pony only gets so many viewers, you know. Point is, it appeals to countless grown men. Give it a shot, you'll probably like it. It's amazingly smart, cool, and cute, to be honest. Get more comfortable with your masculinity.

I'm straighter than a line and I LOVE My Little Pony.

DashGoesToWar.jpg

Take down those AA guns so our troops can land!!

We all unquestioningly love Halo, and yet the main character is a movie-announcer-voiced 7-foot-tall dude, wearing big green underoos, fighting aliens, most of which run around squealing.

And his girlfriend is a naked chick displayed by R2-D2.

Equestria Daily
Ponibooru
Bronibooru
Ponychan
Several KnowYourMeme pages
4Chan
YouTube

Those sources suffice for me. The fact is, there are thousands, or even tens of thousands of bronies. Pony only gets so many viewers, you know. Point is, it appeals to countless grown men. Give it a shot, you'll probably like it. It's amazingly smart, cool, and cute, to be honest. Get more comfortable with your masculinity.

I'm straighter than a line and I LOVE My Little Pony.
I sincerely apologize. I hadn't seen that stunning report from the gentlemen at Ponibooru. Let me be very straight with you (no pun intended.) MLP may very well be amazingly smart, cool, and cute, but I have so many things better to do than to watch that show. It has nothing to do with insecure masculinity or overbearing testosterone levels. It is more a matter of priority and the limited hours of my day. Because time is my most valuable asset and there is no room for bronyship in my schedule. That reminds me... I should be playing Halo right now instead of, well, this.

I sincerely apologize. I hadn't seen that stunning report from the gentlemen at Ponibooru. Let me be very straight with you (no pun intended.) MLP may very well be amazingly smart, cool, and cute, but I have so many things better to do than to watch that show. It has nothing to do with insecure masculinity or overbearing testosterone levels. It is more a matter of priority and the limited hours of my day. Because time is my most valuable asset and there is no room for bronyship in my schedule. That reminds me... I should be playing Halo right now instead of, well, this.
See above post.

Oh well.
aa85349d4eb75ee3adb914db160863ac.gif

The enemy may shatter our bodies... but they cannot break our spirit.
killzone2.jpg

Even now, they advance on our homeworld to seize by force, what they cannot claim by right.
They cannot imagine what awaits them.We will SMITE the invaders from our skies!
killzone-3-turret.jpg

For they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter.
Never again will we bow before them.
Never again endure their oppression.
Never again endure their tyranny.
We will strike...without warning and without mercy.
Fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul.
We will SHATTER their dreams,and HAUNT their nightmares.
Killzone_2_The_Scout_by_SkiddMcMarxx.jpg

Drenching our ancestors' grave with their blood!
And as our last breath tears at their lungs,
as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...
splash_2291.jpg

They will know... Helghan... belongs to anyone but Bronies.

Burn Equestria!
finalcanterlot.jpg

Wow I have too much time on my hands, don't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back