My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
*ACDCrockr209*

It's this guys fault for getting me hooked... And I am beyond grateful for it.

PONIES FOR THE EFFING WIN!!!!

/)

I have to agree on that, ACDCrockr209 along with this thread converted me into a Brony... XD

But I wasn't too open about it until I made my MLP OC Page on Facebook...

I have no regrets! :D

I have to agree on that, ACDCrockr209 along with this thread converted me into a Brony... XD

But I wasn't too open about it until I made my MLP OC Page on Facebook...

I have no regrets! :D

And why SHOULD you have regrets? IT'S FREAKING PONIES!!!! IT'S THE MANLIEST THING ON TV EVER! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IT WAS!!!

So we now know that:
Lyra has spoken
Vinyl's Eye Color was chosen by bronies
that cloned background ponies on the show were likely Changelings THE WHOLE TIME!!!

anything else I missed? XD

Great. Thanks for spoiling a couple of things for me, man. REALLY apreciate it.

FROM NOW ON, there will be NO spoiling of any kind. Just say, "The show was EPIC!" just like how AI said.

DO NOT post any details becuase some of us probably won't be able to watch it until the next bloody day!

FROM NOW ON, there will be NO spoiling of any kind. Just say, "The show was EPIC!" just like how AI said.

DO NOT post any details becuase some of us probably won't be able to watch it until the next bloody day!

YouTube Pony. :p

Just so ya know... He did NOT reveal the biggest spoiler/addition to cannon... So, your still good. Lol.

I'm sorry... :(

sad_twilight_by_dentist73548-d3lbi0q.png

I Pinkie Promise that it will never happen again! *Pinkie Promises*

I'm sorry... :(

sad_twilight_by_dentist73548-d3lbi0q.png

I Pinkie Promise that it will never happen again! *Pinkie Promises*

DAWWWWW!!!! Twilight's so ADORABLE! :p

Also... I just realized something. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy can never make a Pinkie Promise, as being Pegasi, the "hope to fly" portion is automatically negated, and would render said promise invalid! O_O

[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=HsixRtMKUCk[/video]
There you go! Enjoy the amazingness that is the finale!

CJ

Just so ya know... He did NOT reveal the biggest spoiler/addition to cannon... So, your still good. Lol.

It doesn't matter. I don't like anything about the show(wether it's the small details or not) to be spoiled for me. I want to be suprised from the begining. Hell, I don't even watch the bloody promos!
I managed to watch the new episodes. They were REALLY good!

I'm not sure what this double episode will have done in terms of Alicorn based fanfics: Luna and Celestia are usually portrayed as all powerful goddesses rather than princesses (In the stories atleast), so the addition of Cadence and a particular scene with Celestia (Which I won't mention for those who haven't seen it!) go against their usual image. They obviously aren't "the last/only ones of their kind" as most would have thought.

Also, this isn't really a spoiler, but @diaryboy, apparently there was a "WoodenToaster" reference. I know he's a music composer on youtube, but I'm not sure whether the youtube account was named after a particular character, or if the producers did it as a sign of respect for WT.

That finale was probably the best episode to date. So many awesome elements to it (no pun intended) and even the return of Derpy!

EDIT: Wait, a Wooden Toaster reference? Where? I didn't see one!

Wait, a Wooden Toaster reference? Where? I didn't see one!

It was one of the recent comments on the 1080p upload, and there was no link to the time he appeared, but it did say he was a baker. I'll rewatch the preparation montage to see!

EDIT:
I believe that this is the point we see WoodenToaster. Her (Not sure why it's a "she") cutie mark appears to be 3 loaves of bread, and the two-tone green mane and light green/yellow coat is consistent with WoodenToaster's OC pony. Here's their youtube page as a comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was one of the recent comments on the 1080p upload, and there was no link to the time he appeared, but it did say he was a baker. I'll rewatch the preparation montage to see!

EDIT:
I believe that this is the point we see WoodenToaster. Her (Not sure why it's a "she") cutie mark appears to be 3 loaves of bread, and the two-tone green mane and light green/yellow coat is consistent with WoodenToaster's OC pony. Here's their youtube page as a comparison.
Thanks! Whats funny is that I saw that I actually saw that pony and thought, "Did I see her before?" Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back