My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what Hyokenseisou A.K.A. Izy has been working on lately:

541277_10151555520950403_814300402_23948509_569762638_n.jpg

a Human Discord cosplay!

She said that this was for a commission...it's still awesome!

Well, thanks to Diaryboy and ACDCrockr209 I'm now 6 episodes in and will be caught up before the weekend with all MLP episodes.

Well, thanks to Diaryboy and ACDCrockr209 I'm now 6 episodes in and will be caught up before the weekend with all MLP episodes.

Good luck. My first time in, I was halfway through season 1 and my laptop crashed from Epic Cuteness Overload Syndrome.

WELCOME TO THE HERD!! /)

i will admit i am not in the least bit surprised to see this on here...i will admit i do enjoy MLP (but im a girl,so that takes away the brony part of it) but i feel its leaking into too many subcultures and gernes (for example all of the Leauge of Legends and other videogame MLPs...theres no need for it-,-) in my mind. but im not hating on anyone who likes that stuff, carry on.

i will admit i am not in the least bit surprised to see this on here...i will admit i do enjoy MLP (but im a girl,so that takes away the brony part of it)
Alot of girls call themselves bronies, so it's cool if you want to call yourself one even if you liked the older generations.

fair enough, though i dont know if i could count myself as interested in the comunity as others are, though the new series is nice, and some of my friends love it and i get them birthday presents relating to it, im finding how far some people are taking it potentially worrysome.

and so i make it clear, when i say how far people are taking it, im talking about paying over 2,000$ for a plushie (ive seen it happen) and having obese middle aged men wearing tutus and cosplaying pinky pie...thats just the tip of the iceberg, but also not too many people are like that....but none the less i do find it creepy and troublesome...

and so i make it clear, when i say how far people are taking it, im talking about paying over 2,000$ for a plushie (ive seen it happen) and having obese middle aged men wearing tutus and cosplaying pinky pie...thats just the tip of the iceberg, but also not too many people are like that....but none the less i do find it creepy and troublesome...

Too true. I wont deny that I freaking love ponies as well, but... some things are just wrong, regardless of the fan-base...

I'm more of a music/animation/art/fan-fic brony than anything else, but I wouldn't mind doing a themed build sometime... just... no tutus... *shivers*

A themed build might be amusing, just dont over do it and make it look like hello kitty and MC had some sort of deformed lovechild all over again...(if youve seen those pics.....)
its perfectly fine to enjoy something and to not associate with the darker side of the fanbase, i will admit, it can be really hard not to jude yourself and others because of that side (i know its bad, but bad fanbases have drawn me away from some things, it shouldnt happen, but some things just arent worth it)

A themed build might be amusing, just dont over do it and make it look like hello kitty and MC had some sort of deformed lovechild all over again...(if youve seen those pics.....)
Don't worry. Me and the guys aren't doing anything like that. For me it all stand armor with a Twilight themed paintjob. You will not see a tail. I promise.

578774_334742559924555_234424326623046_899700_110444663_n.jpg

What if that was Scootaloo's actual cutie mark? XD

i will admit i am not in the least bit surprised to see this on here...i will admit i do enjoy MLP (but im a girl,so that takes away the brony part of it) but i feel its leaking into too many subcultures and gernes (for example all of the Leauge of Legends and other videogame MLPs...theres no need for it-,-) in my mind. but im not hating on anyone who likes that stuff, carry on.

You could be considered a "Pegasis"... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back