My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz, pega-sister, sounds fitting.
and about the themed paint jobs, sounds kinda fun actually, but the real question is, will the codpeice have a cuttiemark *teeheeheehee*>,0 (im being silly, sorry)

I know I'm double posting...but I have a question:

How bucked are we if this happened?

552823_411263215565549_264612063563999_1327068_1152650421_n.jpg

I would pay money to see this.

and about the themed paint jobs, sounds kinda fun actually, but the real question is, will the codpeice have a cuttiemark *teeheeheehee*>,0 (im being silly, sorry)
Hahahahaha! No. Not for me at least. My cutie mark is staying on the thigh.

you people make me smile so much, i know people in the gaming comunity that are all giving huge facepalms to this, good job my friends, good job.

and so i make it clear, when i say how far people are taking it, im talking about paying over 2,000$ for a plushie (ive seen it happen) and having obese middle aged men wearing tutus and cosplaying pinky pie...thats just the tip of the iceberg, but also not too many people are like that....but none the less i do find it creepy and troublesome...

It can be worse...I'm assuming some "hardcore" bronies have bought horses and painted them like the characters from the show...and buck them! O_O

I'm scared... :(

It can be worse...I'm assuming some "hardcore" bronies have bought horses and painted them like the characters from the show...and buck them! O_O

I'm scared... :(

I admit it. I would LOVE to have my own Fluttershy to hug and cuddle. But ONLY if it were the real thing. From the show.

I am very secure in my masculinity, and I have no problems saying that I think she is the sweetest, most adorable thing ever... And I bet she would be the best at Halo Reach Firefight. :D

im actually quite angered with the statement about the bronies who have bought hourses...ive grown up with horses all my life, thats not something you just do! they are so much work!!!! and painting them!? we put sparkels on one of our horses for new years....we did that once....because his name is Dimond...but the stuff was safe for horses....im sure those guys dont even know what they are doing *major annoyance*

you people make me smile so much, i know people in the gaming comunity that are all giving huge facepalms to this, good job my friends, good job.
Heh heh heh. I was playing battlefield 3 the other day when this dude was running his mouth cause of my GamerTag and my Clan Tag. My clan tag was 'MLP'. Fortunately we were on seperate teams.

I killed his ass a good 15 times before the match was over. 4 of them were assassinations.

Woah.
It's nice to see some fellow bronies involved in the 405th, too. P:

What did you guys think of the finale? I attended the Bronies-NYC meet-up for it, so we watched with roughly ~65 people. It was great, and the reactions from the audience made it that much better.

"This Day Aria" is definitely the best song of Season 2.

That being said, anyone plan on attending BronyCon this year?

I have a question for everypony here...Are you part of a local group or club for the show?

I'm one of two admins for the "Bronies of South Florida" Meetup.com page

Woah.
It's nice to see some fellow bronies involved in the 405th, too. P:

What did you guys think of the finale? I attended the Bronies-NYC meet-up for it, so we watched with roughly ~65 people. It was great, and the reactions from the audience made it that much better.

"This Day Aria" is definitely the best song of Season 2.

That being said, anyone plan on attending BronyCon this year?

*brohoof*

The finale was awesome! I wished I watched it with a group of other bronies as well...

for me, "This Day Aria" has beaten "Smile Smile Smile" as the best song of Season 2

I can't make it... sorry :(

I have a question for everypony here...Are you part of a local group or club for the show?

I'm one of two admins for the "Bronies of South Florida" Meetup.com page

*brohoof*

The finale was awesome! I wished I watched it with a group of other bronies as well...

for me, "This Day Aria" has beaten "Smile Smile Smile" as the best song of Season 2

I can't make it... sorry :(

Awww, don't worry about it. :)
It'd be cool if there was a MLP con down in FLA; my best friend is from down there.

But yeah- "This Day Aria" was just too good. Hearing it through the sound speakers at the meet-up was amazing.
And according to EqD's poll right now, it seems like most of the community agrees. :p

Well I have a surprise to share
This was taken at the Calgary comic and entertainment expo, don't watch if you dislike spoilers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back