My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I went on youtube and watched the very first 2 episodes. I liked it. I could do some pretty neat and cute artwork with those. :p But at the same time, I AM a girl so me liking it is different than you guys liking it. LOL XD

Hope this will cheer us up.
vogon_poetry_is____by_the_chaos_theory-d3nbvfa.png

That must be Retard Pony, and Crystal Meth Pony.

EDIT: I almost forgot you guys can have fun with this.
http://ahkong.net/fim-story-of-the-blanks-download/

I am about to lose a little respect on this forum... I wouldn't call my self a brony, but I will say that I like the animation style of the cartoon. I have been able to sit through the first ep., but I haven't seen much of the others. Sooooo I think my respect points just took a dive to - over 9000...

And Toa, at least the others have the decency to knock the show, not the viewers.

Why has everyone been cracking down on Toa lately. Albeit sometimes offensive, I think he just speaks his mind while others hold things back as to not offend. I applaud him for being so bold.

I'm not trying to start a fight or argument, so please don't take it that way. :)

Why has everyone been cracking down on Toa lately. Albeit sometimes offensive, I think he just speaks his mind while others hold things back as to not offend.

I'm not sure if this was intended to be a joke or not, but I found it quite funny. What you just described is essentially the definition of a "lack of decency". Watching a show, regardless of its target demographic, is not such an enormous and unprecedented travesty that it requires offense on either side. I am truly mystified by the people who go out of their way to blatantly hate this show, just as much as I am mystified by those who enjoy it so much. If you don't like the show, common sense should indicate that a topic called "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" is not the topic for you.

I still don't understand the brony craze, but I will admit that the show is well done, although I would never consider watching it after the two episodes I sat through. It's just not something I have a taste for. I don't project my tastes on others, however, and that's why I'm not bashing the show or its followers.

as previously stated, i showed my little brother, and he too, tried to put a shotgun in his mouth.

Thats why I need a better place to hide guns than in my pillow.

as previously stated, i showed my little brother, and he too, tried to put a shotgun in his mouth.

Thats why I need a better place to hide guns than in my pillow.

You're 15, it's been stated elsewhere on the forums this is under legal age for posessing a firearm, they should also be kept securely locked away in an appropriate gun cabinet away from minors.

Stop.Trying.To.Look.Tough. You are really not coming across well here.

Don't like ponies? Look in another thread dude.

35217-applejackreallystandtagme.jpg

Ignore him, obvious troll is obvious.

Anyway- Anyone heard that Derpy Hooves is getting a voice actor? I've heard both that, and that she'll remain unvoiced, but be a more common side-character

Ohhh I hope she gets a proper voice-actor, would be awesome :D

Toa while I like some things you have said theres no reason to hate on people who watch the show because their out of the age demographic when you play halo, which is not intended for your age level, and I'm not saying this because I'm a "big stupid adult", I'm 15

"After the 100th post, all threads become a flame war"

so before some of us make flamethrowers and burn stuff down, maybe im just going to not post and let this thread go necro as it has rightfully deserved.

Ignore him, obvious troll is obvious.

Anyway- Anyone heard that Derpy Hooves is getting a voice actor? I've heard both that, and that she'll remain unvoiced, but be a more common side-character
I thought the Hub confirmed that. Anyway, more Derpy lines than "Muffinnnnn" will be good to hear
I just hope they find a good voice actor haha. It'd be cool to see Pon-3 make some reappearances as well :D
^ This would also be enjoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back