My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchizophrenicMC

Okay, I'm SURE I'm not the only brony on this site. Let's have a thread about Lauren Faust's amazing cartoon :D

My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-magic-Rainbow-Dash-4chan-Mods-are-alseep.jpg

Really?? I thought better of you schizo.. for someone that is educated in space station concepts and interplanetary travel My little friggin pony is the best you can come up with?? Really??? lol..

LOL I know several manly men, strait as a board who absolutely adore MLP
Don't worry guys Equestria's magic is just that powerful
Just don't put a cutie mark on your armor

ಠ_ಠ How can you suggest such a great idea, then say not to do it!? haha
I think I may now know how to finish off my next set :p

XD I'm a girl I can get away with it, a guy maybe but he'd be teased.
Damn now I'll have to remember to place something there

Why do people like MLP so much, I've heard about it and a few friends of mine even told me to try it out but I couldn't get past the first five minutes. What is so great about it? The story, characters, what is it?

Also
My stance on bronies:
kill_it_with_fire_RE_When_memes_collide-s670x394-93334.jpg

Did someone say Pony Thread? Wow, I'm surprised that there are some Brony's on here. And MLP is the best and any that say otherwise are just jelly of its awesomeness

Wow they remade that show? Being an 80's kid with 2 sisters I'd be a liar if I said i didn't watch it back then, just like with every other 80's show the remake can't be as good as the original.

Wow they remade that show? Being an 80's kid with 2 sisters I'd be a liar if I said i didn't watch it back then, just like with every other 80's show the remake can't be as good as the original.

Another 80's kid here. Other than the art style which I found odd at first. It's as good if not better than the original

When I was little, I LOVED my little pony. XD Also because I do love horses and I thought some of the ponies were really pretty.

After seeing this thread, it reminded me of the ONLY My Little Pony figure that I owned and I am actually now looking to replace it. XD lol I think it is one of the more prettier ones........it was the Bride pony. XD I would like to get it with all original accessories, but the one on ebay is $75!!! D: I think I will just get the pony itself. haha

My youngest sister had a few of those toys. I remember they were made out of this plastic that smelled funny and you could pop their heads off... Also I remember my Grandad buying her a big ride on stuffed horse I'm sure was the pink one. Man 80's toys were the best, except Care Bears, I'm scared of those...

My younger sisters were some of the biggest MLP fans ever. Thank God they were. Ive seen it all, the toys, the cartoons... And I am glad as heck it is out of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back