My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell...?

XD!

When I was about 6 or 7 I spent a night at a friend's house who had this really beat up Care Bear. He let me play with it but said don't turn it's nose upside down so of course I did and it made an angry face and scared the crapola out of me. Obviously now I realize it was some kind of trick of the light or whatever but for years I was convinced it was possessed and I hated them. Funny part is I was a huge fan when I was a kid and had tonnes of merch to get rid of. :D

You guys are kidding me, right? What if Sgt. Johnson heard about this crap? I don't think you would be alive anymore. I'm all for guys being open with their feelings and what not, but this... this is just weird.

1302038715368.png

This thread summarized in one image.

You know what, I'm going to watch ONE episode of MLP right now.

I'll let you know what I think about it.

What would Nathan Explosion say????
He shouldn't say a damn thing since he had to wear pink when he was with the GF(not to mention curling his hair). He could have refused, but he didn't.

I actually liked. I now declare my self a BRONY!!

He shouldn't say a damn thing since he had to wear pink when he was with the GF(not to mention curling his hair). He could have refused, but he didn't.

I actually liked. I now declare my self a BRONY!!

Another soul lost the the infectious virus known as My Little Pony...

Fellow Resistors of the Brony Movement! Unite against this tide of darkness before everthing that we ever loved gets... sparkly.

unite-or-die.jpg

Fellow Resistors of the Brony Movement! Unite against this tide of darkness before everthing that we ever loved gets... sparkly.

You are, all of you dirty. Playing in the dirt thinking what I wonder? That you might escape the coming sparkle? No. Your resistance will be cleansed until it's surface is glossed. And not even your resistores will see it coming - As we brighten the Skies with Frienship and Magic.

For your assimilation is the will of Princess Celestia and I...I AM HER PONY!!!
XD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back