My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
290fc2e0fd91607e034862798300db65

82 pages... 82!

I still can't believe this thread has survived this long. The bashing war 60 pages back seems like yesterday. I don't hate mlp or bronies, i just wont ever like it myself and have no use for the show, no offense. But i don't see this thing lasting forever anyways. So i will issue a challenge of sorts.

Challenge: If by some chance this thread reaches 150 pages and the MLP thing is still kicking i will make an HD and rigged model with a texture for the bronies on these forums. Consider it a test of a bronies metal. And no thread spamming for it!

Not a hate post, just astonished.

82 pages... 82!

I still can't believe this thread has survived this long. The bashing war 60 pages back seems like yesterday. I don't hate mlp or bronies, i just wont ever like it myself and have no use for the show, no offense. But i don't see this thing lasting forever anyways. So i will issue a challenge of sorts.

Challenge: If by some chance this thread reaches 150 posts and the MLP thing is still kicking i will make an HD and rigged model with a texture for the bronies on these forums. Consider it a test of a bronies metal. And no thread spamming for it!

Not a hate post, just astonished.

b04d535eb6fc701e2f9ce2f80f2c9c34

This was JUST released today

I wonder if anypony wants to attempt to build the R-Dash 5000? XD

Last edited by a moderator:
i've seen this post pop up every now and again and i thought it was just a joke, but now i'm like i don't log in for a few days and we've all gone Rainbows and Pink ponyes, this is looking so gay we can't even get in to a meeting of gay pride

i've seen this post pop up every now and again and i thought it was just a joke, but now i'm like i don't log in for a few days and we've all gone Rainbows and Pink ponyes, this is looking so gay we can't even get in to a meeting of gay pride
LOL! Really, dude? Really?

Just cause we watch this show doesn't mean that we're gay. This show is ALOT better than alot of the crap that is on TV, but YOU are just too afraid to see it because you're too scared of the color pink, and purple.

So just take your hate and go somewhere else.

LOL! Really, dude? Really?

Just cause we watch this show doesn't mean that we're gay. This show is ALOT better than alot of the crap that is on TV, but YOU are just too afraid to see it because you're too scared of the color pink, and purple.

So just take your hate and go somewhere else.

I rather watch MLP for the Rest of my Life than 5min of Spongebob, Twilight, retarded Sitcoms and everything else that produces stupid and useless Kids & Adults....
Plus MLP:FiM makes good Parodys of the Internet, Movies and Games. And the best is, you need to think.

I don´t know what Pack Hunter watches, but i don´t care about it...but it must have something to do with Gay People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back