My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
524423_393102907387337_110563525641278_1215595_1014805668_n.jpg

I found this image! XD

I think it is cool! what do you think?

...spongebob had a morale lesson to it when it first started, much like mlp...DONT DISS MY CHILDHOOD!

anyways, the people who made MLP are the same people who made samuri jack, Power Puff Girls, fosters home fore imaginary friends, dexters lab, and maney other shows which I watched. i proudly watched power puff girls as a kid because it was about these 3 girls flying around beatin the sh*t out of idiotic villians. I watch MLP because of the great storyline and fantastic animation. i always liked these peoples stuff, so why stop know.

What do the haters actually gain from hating? Do they feel their masculinity is threatened if they don't post some sort of negative comment rather than ignore it altogether?

Also, what would make a nice reference on my gravity hammer? I'm thinking the NLR logo!

Also, what would make a nice reference on my gravity hammer? I'm thinking the NLR logo!
Put the logo onto the blade. It's the largest, flattest place on the entire weapon.

Hope this helps :)

i've seen this post pop up every now and again and i thought it was just a joke, but now i'm like i don't log in for a few days and we've all gone Rainbows and Pink ponyes, this is looking so gay we can't even get in to a meeting of gay pride

You have a pm.

And people like I said before keep it cool. No need to be mean etc.
I'm not gonna say this three times.

i'm a sci-fye, and history type guy, just poking fun...... hey makes anyone feel any better i still watch the kiddy shows on PBS

pack hunter we dont watch it because we love little kids show, i actually hate most of the ones out today. we just like MLP.

also looks like pack hunter got *puts on sunglasses* Run Down YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Name that tune,

And AI Blue Fox, you may want to clean up posts #814 and #818 to make them family friendly.... that is if you want to, I mean if you don't mind...

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel Good Inc. By Gorillaz.

I have the Fluttershy version playing right now while I was reading this! LOL!

oh, I thought you would like it... <.>
I would have liked if it was the original video from the show, but that...I...I have no Idea what that was. I'll just remember the smile song for how it really is and not that...thing.

Who else is excited for the Season Finale tomorrow?

I think that there will be two episodes prior to the Royal Wedding...if I remember correctly from my DirecTV receiver...

564823_331750113546534_309460505775495_798483_811423339_n.jpg

Here is a pic from the ad that The Hub posted on The New York Times on Sunday...

...Yes, that is my OC!

*ACDCrockr209*

It's this guys fault for getting me hooked... And I am beyond grateful for it.

PONIES FOR THE EFFING WIN!!!!

/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back