BUBBENSTEIN's CE Chief build WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back!! Sorry school has been a @#$%& lately and I haven't been able to get any work done lately. I have gotten a thigh pepped but that is pretty much it. I'm planning on restarting during the thanksgiving break and switching to the foam method. I also made an Assault Rifle out of cardboard and a Nerf Recon a la Sithslayer78. Here it is:
img3934l.jpg

I'm just having trouble deciding how I am going to support it since I am a mainly nontoxic guy. I have this:
img3935q.jpg

I used it to support some of the inside of the paper when it started to tear. I was wondering what you guys thought.

Looks pretty epic so far dude, I'm not sure how it would work copyright wise but you could try and sand off the [Nerf] 'engraving'.

So since I am changing to the foam method I have alot of spare parts lying around. And I have no idea what the scales are! You can have the pep or you can have the pdfs. Best way to explain my dimensions is that im about 5'5, a runner so long legs, and I'm skinny about 110 pounds. Also where would be a good place to buy foam and what kind should I buy? I've been looking around but I'm not sure which kind.

Just wanted to post progress pics of the first ever Halo CEA helmet!
img3944akogsx.jpg

img3943t.jpg

The file was modeled by Koshima07 and unfolded by me.
Clicky for files. Sadly they are only pdfs. Feel free to contact me for your own measurements for the helmet. Once I get the full version this will be no problem though

Noob Question

Just wondering how I would resin the inside of the black protruding areas on the mark v helmet. Hard to explain. I would say visor because of the hat but that could also mean visor as in motorcycle area.

Just wondering how I would resin the inside of the black protruding areas on the mark v helmet. Hard to explain. I would say visor because of the hat but that could also mean visor as in motorcycle area.

What do you mean Exactly? For my Mark V., I resined the outside and then fiberglassed the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back