BUBBENSTEIN's CE Chief build WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
So started this a few days ago. Using Jico's chest, MOZ's shoulders, the forearms that Flying Spartan ripped, and the rest will be Rhinocs files. So here you go:
Chest:
img3599z.jpg

img3602br.jpg

img3601yx.jpg

img3600n.jpg

Shoulder:
img3604z.jpg

img3603jo.jpg

Chest with shoulder:
img3605j.jpg

Shoulder seems rather small but is an easy build so I can rescale it if I need too.

yay for another CE Mk V!!! :D I was thinking about redoing a few parts on mine, maybe i'll use tha file! looks good dude! I'd help with an unfold but i only have my macbook now, my pc laptop is at my parents house :\

yay for another CE Mk V!!! :D I was thinking about redoing a few parts on mine, maybe i'll use tha file! looks good dude! I'd help with an unfold but i only have my macbook now, my pc laptop is at my parents house :\
Thanks man. your mark v looks good. BTW the only reason Im asking is because I've been trying all week and the only thing I have succeeded in is making myself frustrated

Okay completely off topic, but I had to sit back for a solid 5 minutes and laugh when I saw your new Avatar. That is just hilarious.

But back on topic. Your pepakura looks really good. As to working with the models I would suggest speaking with HaloGoddess. She is usually really helpful and can probably help you learn what you want to know.

Okay completely off topic, but I had to sit back for a solid 5 minutes and laugh when I saw your new Avatar. That is just hilarious.

But back on topic. Your pepakura looks really good. As to working with the models I would suggest speaking with HaloGoddess. She is usually really helpful and can probably help you learn what you want to know.
Wow really? Thanks. I actually think that I rushed the chest a little it. Also if you like my avatar check out my profile pic. Not as funny but still

Hey Bubbenstein, I'm working on MkV as well! I'm looking forward to get to watch your progress, since I'm doing the same, except I'm using all of Moz's files. No pics from me, since I cant find my camera right now though.

Hey Bubbenstein, I'm working on MkV as well! I'm looking forward to get to watch your progress, since I'm doing the same, except I'm using all of Moz's files. No pics from me, since I cant find my camera right now though.
cool love to see mark Vs. Favorite armor from any of the games. Personally I think that moz's files are harder since you detail them by laying resin. I think the details in the peps help a lot. once I get the unfolds fixed there will be a lot more progress

Alright. Another Mark V. Off to a good start.

Also, that is a great avatar. I considered making that one mine a few months ago, but my file size was too big.

Keep it up.

Update:
Redid my reach Mark v. On the left in each pic. Much cleaner but top is still warped.
img3430hu.jpg

img3433wq.jpg

img3434l.jpg

img3432ul.jpg

img3431g.jpg

Redid shoulder. Much better size.
img3703v.jpg

Rhinoc helmet. Need to add back part.
img3705k.jpg

img3704gn.jpg

Quick question: How do I scale moz's shins? They include the boot so do I just measure to the bottom of my foot. But the boot isn't attached to the shin on the model so do I just measure my shin?

HOLY BIG GAUNTLET! That's one disadvantage about some of these peps, even though the length is dead on, like yours, it comes out disproportionate in another place. Any ideas what you're going to do about that? Padding? File modding?

The rest is looking great. Your pepping is very clean and I don't see any warpage. Keep doing good!

HOLY BIG GAUNTLET! That's one disadvantage about some of these peps, even though the length is dead on, like yours, it comes out disproportionate in another place. Any ideas what you're going to do about that? Padding? File modding?

The rest is looking great. Your pepping is very clean and I don't see any warpage. Keep doing good!
Thanks. Probably just fix it by padding for now. Will try file modding later. Need to get it done by the anniversary release or better yet for when my school has a costume contest for haloween. School's coming up next monday and have summer work to finish. Just want to get the top half pepped by the end of the week. Been taking lots of breaks because it is so frustrating and time consuming to have to edit pretty much every unfold. Rhinoc's files are all to small for some reason and that is most of the parts that i am using so even though I am a small guy I still have to "cut" pieces in pepakura designer. That reminds me is there anyone who wants already edited unfolds. I noticed lots of people using Rhinoc's files and was wondering if they have had the same problem as me. I'm about 5'5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back