DragonCon 2011 Meetup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
heyheyhey!

so im down with another meet up / dinner-ish type deal like we had last year. WHAT SAY THE REST OF YOU? saturday evening some time? maybe before we all strap in to gear and go terrorize the con??? eh?? eh??

The dinner thing was cool last year, I'm up for that again! Glad I put 3 coats of mudglass on my codpiece so I could sit in it, that did come in handy.

Depending on timing, I would be down for a meet up. . . And if we do a group picture, I have to stand backwards. If you look at the posters for some of the seasons of RedVsBlue, Caboose was always facing the opposite direction from everyone else.

Just let me know, my schedule may get a little crazy with LARP panels and running a booth.

What's word on the Parade this year? I'll be walking around either Friday or Saturday as the ODST DI

No one really knows whats going on with the parade, to be honest haha. The whole thing is up in the air. What we need to do as of right now is make a list with contact information on everyone who KNOWS they will march. We need to get these people some parade badges already.

all parade arrangements have been made. the registration was made a couple of months ago by dreads, and the only thing to do past that is to meet up. the gathering details are posted in the parade thread. you have to read to find them. i posted last years details and asked for comments and suggestions, received none, so those are the same details we are using this year.

as far as the meetup goes, most of us will be at the karaoke bar / restaurant a block away from one of the host hotels. that is the only meetup thats planned.

i definately want to do a meetup. let me know about any and my family and i will be there.

Im so disappointed Im not going to make it this year just got a new job and started dc week sucks. But will be making money to go next year and fix up my suit. Have fun everyone cant wait to see the pics from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back