awesome halo 3 chain gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

DH27

this is my halo 3 chain gun it took 3 hours to make made from wood steel and cardboard if you think its a little stink im only 13 years old so yeah i will put videos and pics on after i get a camera thats not broken

Not bad but I see it needs some work but for what looks like a beginers scratch build it is very good.

Thanks bro like i said im only 13 and still new to this but its being painted tomorow and it will look better with the detail and paint also i need to add handles

I personally would say try to add some more body to it. When something's really thin it looks fragile, which is okay with sniper rifles and the like because it adds to the elongated long ranged effect. A chain gun or a missile pod is made to look break-the-door-and-your-face-in-bad@$$ (USUALLY, I can't stress enough that this is YOUR build, this is just my 2 cents, you make it whatever you want) I personally would try to add some more CONSTRUCTIVE bulk to the back. If you do though, be careful. There's a difficult line between junky and full bodied.

That being said! Keep it up! What you've got so far looks nice and clean. :D

thanks bro for the feed back this is actuly my first heavy weapon build and i will try ading to this at the moment it is sunny outside today (even though its winter here in newzealand) so i will be adding another tin on the back for the body and adding these giant handles so thanks mate i will look into these and do you have any ideas for the back coz that would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back