pepakura for mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migglez

Hi, my friend recently got into doing these models, and was going to start my own, he told me i need pepakura but im Mac based,
i was wondering if there was a verson for mac or just another program like that you would be recommended. thanks

okay, im seriously tired of this question, but here is the answer.
pepakura will not work on mac. the only way is to use some random program that allows windows programs to work on make. however this will not work for ever. only a short time. unfortunatley tammasoftware has not planned a mac version.
second, pepakura is a unique program and hasa copyright on it, meaning no body can create the program again for another 15 or so years. pepakura however is reasonabley new so that is not goin to happen any time soon.
my advice, download pepakura and usea friends pc to run it. or just borrow your friends pc for the time being until you geta laptop or some cheap computer that is windows so you dont have to borrow. hope i helped.
but the amount of times this question has been asked is unbelivable. are you sure you read the stickies?

I'm running Parallels on my Macbook pro with Windows 7, this lets me use the pep software while on my mac. It is a pain however as I need to save to PDF then transfer and print from my OS X side. It works, and it is definitely nice to have a computer in-front of you as you pep as you can check the models out.

hey man, sorry if i was mean, wasnt triyin to be. in fact i was happy to answer you question, just not happy to see that the question had been asked. should have included more smilies :)
sorry man.
but i wouldnt rely on your mac doin the job forever. just search your question in the search bar and youll see. hope you enjoy the armour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back