• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactonyx

Greetings everyone, remember that pistol that I built last year? No? Well, last year I started making the M6 pistol and I've gotten it pretty detailed and everyone that looks at it will think it's totally awesome. So why am I saying it's a failed model? Cause it's too big.
Other than the obvious flaw, my M6 pistol is quite detailed. So detailed in fact, if it were made out of metal, it would be capable of firing live ammunition.

Da+Guns+007.JPG

Da+Guns+005.JPG

Da+Guns+006.JPG

M6C Pistol. Features working slide, safety, magazine release and magazine.

Da+Guns+008.JPG

Da+Guns+009.JPG

Firing pin, cocked and locked. Fireing pin decocked. (Yes the firing pin does move)

Da+Guns+014.JPG

Inside of the M6 (red is the magazine plunger)

Da+Guns+011.JPG

Da+Guns+015.JPG

M6C SOCOM

Da+Guns+002.JPG

M6I Machine Pistol

Da+Guns+026.JPG

Da+Guns+024.JPG

M6J Carbine

Da+Guns+012.JPG

Da+Guns+023.JPG

Looking down the sights.

Da+Guns+029.JPG

Da+Guns+020.JPG

I wasn't kidding. It's huge!

Thanks for taking the time to look at this, any questions, comments, critiques are welcomed.

You know theres always people like me who need up-scaled props (basically anyone over 6'2) with gigantic hands .

You know theres always people like me who need up-scaled props (basically anyone over 6'2) with gigantic hands .

Im totaly with Toacrabman! I'm 6'5" and building an ODST so if you don't want it I will most certainly take it off your hands!

But really man this is an epic build. its too bad that its not made out of metal because i would love to see a working one of these babies.

Again great job man!!!!

How much would it cost to have you build one and ship it? Or, at least put a tutorial!!!!!!! Please, I want the SOCOM one SO BAD!

Man, I thought I responded to you guy's in this thread. Whoops!
Thanks you all for your kind words and apprecation for this abomination. For all of you tanks out there, rest assured I'm one of them, and belive me when I say "It's Huge." It's bigger than a Deagle, to be sure. All of my failed models are retired to the T-box, or I should say, the bratty kids' toy box. Yes I must admit it's kinda comical to see a scrawny 6 year old waving around that monstrosity, but It wouldn't be fair to him, or you guy's if I randomly selected someone to ship the M6 too.
Yet don't despair. I plan on making another one here at the beggining of next year, along with a few other handguns. Anyone into Killzone, Crysis, or Dues Ex? Already got them started. Especially the STA-18 and the Majestic.
Anyways, the next M6 will be scaled down and better built, and it should come together pretty quick since I worked out all of the bugs. I may redesign the M6J so it's a little more streamlined.
Thanks for looking at this, and fell free to leave a comment.

Dissatisfied with my huge pistol, I'm in the process of redesigning the M6C so it's smaller and more user friendly. There's one thing that I'd like to do to it, and thats to stick a tactical rail on it. I want to do this for several reasons: 1) Be able to mount on accessories from the M6B so it can kinda look similer to it. 2) The rail will help support the sound suppressor and maybe even the updated M6J barrel shroud. 3) Simply, having a rail there is more interesting and efficient.

I added a poll to see what you guy's think. I'm in favor of adding a tactical rail on it, what about you guys?
Voting will end when I reach that part of the pistol when building it.

Some varients have the smart scope, some don't. The base of the pistol is that of the one found in Halo 2, but I really like the rails found on the M6B from Halo: Reach. Pretty much this build is a conglomeration of the best aspects of all the M6 pistols, with the M6C serving as the base.

Edit:
Ahh, I see what you're talking about, Frosty.
The rail would be attached to the bottome of the pistol, in front of the hand guard, where laser modules and tac lights would normally go. The top of the pistol will still retain it's normal look.

Awesome! I was waiting patiently for another one to start! Looking forward to seeing the progress down the road! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back