My Cortana Costume - *FINISHED! START ON pg5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like youve given 13 year olds everywhere a new wallpaper! :p lol

But, they are good pics, you have a great photographer!

Looks like youve given 13 year olds everywhere a new wallpaper! :p lol

But, they are good pics, you have a great photographer!

Lol creepy yet flattering lol.
Though if you REALLY want, I can send you the high res copy so it'll make an actual decent wallpaper (again, would be creepy yet flattering). That goes for anyone else too :p

lol alright fine, I'll just keep posting pictures here for my enjoyment. XD

309824_10150811613200403_814300402_20870078_208135079_n.jpg

This one is the new Hotness!

Wow, you did a great job on your costume and your photographer did a great job on the photo-shoot. The light placement and white background makes your photos stand out very well, like 3D.

@King Ramna: Thanks!

@CrazedOne: Thanks! Haha yeah the blue contacts creeper out a few people. These ones fit the costume way better than the other ones. The first pair I got were like a more natural blue, no where near as light, so I looked like a bug; you can see I used them in the first few photos posted on page 5, they're actually kind of hard to notice.

halo___cortana_16_by_hyokenseisou_cosplay-d4eakoi.jpg

I'm no good at making wallpapers.... But if someone is feeling up to making one, lemme know which pic you want to use and I can send you the file to make a wallpaper with.

halo___cortana_18_by_hyokenseisou_cosplay-d4esotv.jpg

halo___cortana_19_by_hyokenseisou_cosplay-d4eywnh.jpg

I feel like I'm just posting to the wind here.... :p
This pose was inspired by when you first see Cortana in Halo: Reach, when the DR. was giving her to Noble team, and Cortana was downloading a bunch of data.

I feel like I'm just posting to the wind here.... :p

That's the way I've been feeling about my MkVI build lately. It seems that commenting on threads is becomming too much work for some people.

This outfit goes beyond words, you know. By far the best Cortana I've seen here.

That's the way I've been feeling about my MkVI build lately. It seems that commenting on threads is becomming too much work for some people.

This outfit goes beyond words, you know. By far the best Cortana I've seen here.
I lurk, I'm never good with words, unless it's calling out someones bs. XD
But thank you. :) <3

On a side note:
Who's good/decent at photo manipulations?
I have a photo of my Cortana that I wanted edited to have me hold an index key, and have it looking somewhat realistic (as realistic as a blue hologram lady gets.
=p.gif
) Doesn't need to be crazy fancy, just something nice and simple and well done.
This would obviously be done out of volunteer work, pretty much just something simple to just test your manipulation skills I guess. And I would allow you to post it on your dA as well (with credits for the cosplay given to me, and linked back to my dA) in exchange for the same thing on my end (I post with credits going back to you).

Im handy with photoshop, not an expert, but Im ok. Tell me wtf an index key is and Ill see what I can do. :p

...........................you play Halo and DON'T know what an index key is?................. idk if I wanna let you take on this project. :p

*edit: Here, have a sexier pic of Cortana. :p
Halo-Cortana-20-267200144
halo___cortana_20_by_hyokenseisou_cosplay-d4f30y8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back