My Cortana Costume - *FINISHED! START ON pg5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha hey guess what! I'm not THAT bad at photoshop as I thought! Or at least I was satisfied with the end results.... Anyways, here's a sneek preview/teaser. ;P

ATTACH]

Attachments

• indexpreview.jpg
    indexpreview.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 167
Well, I was inspired by this picture.....

56021173-Medium.jpg

So I made this one!

cortana.jpg

Ill see if I can make a more serious effort soon.. I just felt like being an idiot lol

Haha hey guess what! I'm not THAT bad at photoshop as I thought! Or at least I was satisfied with the end results.... Anyways, here's a sneek preview/teaser. ;P

http://www.405th.com/[ATTACH=full]141077[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]141077[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

i small new wallpaper

Attachments

• indexpreview.jpg
    indexpreview.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 177
i wus thinking maybe have a photoshop of master chief in the background. i'll download photoshop and see what i can do. (if your cool with it)

i'll like to use the pic u have for post 87TH for the wallpaper
i had some help from my GF and here what i got
chiefmarch1600x1200344.jpg

yes i know it doesnt look right but i got something.

Yeah it did suck, I hate not having my own comp to use. But I gave it to my bff to fix, and she works for the company that fixes any Sony comps (mines a Sony Vaio). So all is well, got it back yesterday.

You photo-manips look great! :) Yes you can use the pic on post 87 for a wallpaper. Thanks for asking.

Here's another pic:
halo___cortana_24_by_hyokenseisou_cosplay-d4gnlx6.jpg

Not to the wind, to the 405th. If your view count is going up, folks are looking.

Awesome suit, everytime I see it, I get to want to bodypaint a model like this and get pics of her and me in my armour. One day I will get around to it :-S

lol I know, but no one replies so I just feel like no one cares and I'm just posting to the wind while quadruplet posting. :p

Thanks!
Bodypaint would be ok for a studio setting, but to walk about naked with paint at a convention... imo :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back