My Cortana Costume - *FINISHED! START ON pg5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My build is 119 posts (quite a few are mine) and 9130 views while this thread has 14000+ views. Must be popular eh?

lol def no wandering about outdoors or in public for a body painted model though I'd love a studio shoot :)

We're too busy drooling over the keyboard to reply. At least not until the keyboard gets cleaned up.

Those are very VERY awesome pics.

halo___cortana_27_by_hyokenseisou_cosplay-d4hj993.jpg

Also:

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope u'll be up on your feet soon, srry to hear about that :| BTW HOT

Hyokenseisou this is for u. i hope it helps :)
33df3ef5-353c-4c8e-8a58-32175836fdcf.jpg

Thanks Tank. :) I just got a neck sprain is all, could have been much worse though. I'm pretty much all better now. Thanks for the well wishes.

halo___cortana_28_by_hyokenseisou_cosplay-d4ia87d.jpg

No sorry, it's pretty much it for now unless David and I do another shoot or I edit the ones I have. idk.

The next few shoots I'll be doing with David is my Spartan, Ada Wong, and Blackcat. So there might not be anything new with Cortana for a while.

Thanks guys. Here's a few new pics. Finally got ALL the images from the shoot, instead of just a few. So I'll be posting a few more.

halo___cortana_29_by_hyokenseisou_cosplay-d4nc4ha.jpg

halo___cortana_30_by_hyokenseisou_cosplay-d4nooc6.jpg

halo___cortana_31_by_hyokenseisou_cosplay-d4o2xcv.jpg

Well the Elite section is still here and needs some new blood, so this is getting moved :)

Amazing job Hyo! I love seeing what happens with Cortana projects as they don't have nearly the same volume of information and help as the armor builds do. And this one is spectacular! And I agree with Spacemeat, very nice portrait photo.

Congrats on the promotion!! This thread definitely deserves it....outstanding job, again!!

-Matt

@Crockr: Thanks!

@Spacemeat: Thanks! I love those contacts, they totally just stare into your soul.

@Ruze: Really?! YAY!! Thank you for the promotion!! When I re-make my Cortana one day, it'll be WAYYYY better than this rushed project. Hopefully that will replace this one in the elite section (if it's still around by then)

@Mkshane: Thanks man!

@Kev: Thanks!

Congrats Hyo. You most definitely deserve it. I've learned some good techniques from your builds (more from your armor build as I don't intend to rock the Cortana outfit). Again, great job, keep on busting it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back