Rise Burning GUNDAM !!!!!! (a gundam build thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioDelta

So iv'e been looking around for a while for a burnning gundam 3d file but no luck.Either the person wants money (too much money >..<). Or they dont want to share the file. So i say F&@#$ it. Im going to use a file i have and mod it.Yes my dear 405 friends, im going to do what should never be attempted with any files. Witch is to print make and mod.Im going to go with the alex model and work from there. I will post every thing i do.Even if i ger a 3d model of the great god gundam. I will keep it up.With your help and encouragement. I know I will make the best The Brightest GUNDAM!Also if i do get the 3d model I will share it with the 405th. That is my promise to you all.So lets kick this thread off. OK READY GUNDAM FIGHT GO !(pics will be put up in 2 days after i get back to my ouse from my g/fs)

Well it's possible that a file might not even exist for that particular gundam. I know there are a few gundam models floating around this site, but you would need to search for them. I seen the thread before.

But good luck with your build. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back