rundown

Sr Member
Keep seeing halo signs xD Guess what room number I got in my hotel haha
I just see this number everywhere =/

Attachments

• room.jpg
    room.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 191
Lol the only time I looked at the computer tro check what time it was at work yesterday it was 1:17, I laughed in my head, but interesting.......

We just got our show music for marching band, guess how many measures there are in the first piece? 117!

I played a battle out in Medieval 2: Total war and by the time it ended, I have 5 units that ended in 117.

Anytime when I'm pepping and I cut and/or glue the 117 or 343 I laugh to myself. Other than that, I see those two combos of numbers ALL OVER.

I'm not alone! This happens to me alot. The pep thing like Rogue, and when ever i read a book and check the page number it ends up being 117, and when ever i go to mexico to visit family there is always this one bus that always ends crossing my path, its number is 117. The very few times i look up to see a bus and it ends up being this one. Freaky o_O

I see Halo numbers all around me too! Like at work...........when we have to focus on our time to get the cars out, I had brought the time down to 1:17. XD haha Even while working I have checked the time and on numerous occasions, it was 1:17am. Anytime I see that time, I hum the mjolnir mix theme song in my head. XD LMAO

Every night, I say "Hats off to 819" at 8:19. Not exactly Halo, but 7 points if you get the reference.

Also a bit abstract, but if you note the date of Winter Contingency in Reach, it's 7/24, then the next mission is 7/26. My birthday is right in between, and I'm so awesome, 550 years in the future, the Covenant and the UNSC both put down their campaigns for a day and celebrated. >:)

I remember going to teh airshow at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, it was route 117, or road 117 or something.

Also Seymour Johnson is funny in a suggestive way XD

Also a bit abstract, but if you note the date of Winter Contingency in Reach, it's 7/24, then the next mission is 7/26. My birthday is right in between, and I'm so awesome, 550 years in the future, the Covenant and the UNSC both put down their campaigns for a day and celebrated. >:)

On the last level's last cut scene, where Cortana is talking with the moutains in the background, the date is July 7th, which is Bungie Day.

On the last level's last cut scene, where Cortana is talking with the moutains in the background, the date is July 7th, which is Bungie Day.

You mean Halsey, right? They have the same voice because Cortana is based on Halsey's brain but they are different characters. Sorry just had to mention it

I remember during my last semester in school i would always have the instinct to look up at the clock...always looked at it at 1:17 pm.

And after im at home,and im working on homework or watching tv,i check my phone at 3:43. Again this is instinctly

My address is 7343 W. Birch Dr, so I get to laugh every time I return home(I ride my bike everyday from 0900 till 1300, and always end up opening the door at about 1317(1:17 12h-standard, sorry, I'm the youngest of a mostly-military family...)). My timing isn't perfect though, so its not always as awesome as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back