L3X's File Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueprints.jpg

Download full resolution (7500x3538 pixels) Here!

Thank you, i have been waiting for an update from you, and thanks for your torso files too.

L3X, I would like to make a foam request if I may. I was wondering if you could make mid section armor such as the one in timecon's thread.

701224ca.png

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WANT! Are there any stencils around for the under armour, or are you already working on it L3X?

super DMR if you don't need a scope. lol looks like a covie eliminator 3000.. lol that's what I would call it.. looks like a straight up machine gun.... I like. but for some odd reason, all of the pep weapons I see built seem to look warped.. any ideas on how that happens?

super DMR if you don't need a scope. lol looks like a covie eliminator 3000.. lol that's what I would call it.. looks like a straight up machine gun.... I like. but for some odd reason, all of the pep weapons I see built seem to look warped.. any ideas on how that happens?

Looks like he is making some headway on the Halo 4 BR. To answer your question about warping: pepakura weapons usually warp due to the lack of internal support to keep the long smooth faces straight. People, if they use the traditional pep method, will usually back the larger areas with something like cardboard to keep them rigid, at least that is what I have done in the past. It works pretty well.

-Matt

Looks like he is making some headway on the Halo 4 BR. To answer your question about warping: pepakura weapons usually warp due to the lack of internal support to keep the long smooth faces straight. People, if they use the traditional pep method, will usually back the larger areas with something like cardboard to keep them rigid, at least that is what I have done in the past. It works pretty well.

-Matt
lol I'm slow to new game news, can never find the sources quick enough and am always left behind with new cool things. like that new helm from 4 that looks like an updated version of the hiyabusa... it's just so new to me, they might even have a beta for 4 out.. lol but I see with the pep thing.. is there a way you can buy sheets of plastic like at walmart or something, like with the same properties as one of those boxes that hold gift wrap? seems like that would work, since resin, once it's cured, is actually plastic.. idk. :p

okie dokie, they probably sell those in hobby lobby, right? nvm, I'll just look for them myself. lol I want to build an actual halo weapon instead of a modded nerf gun, but not so sure how realistic I can get it for a con. from the PCC rules, I believe they said if anybody 15 feet away from you looks at your weapon, and thinks it's real, they take it away from you. what's your suggestions?

Guys, no offence, but i think this a conversation to be had through PMs instead of my thread considering it really has nothing to do with my files in particular. thanks.

Guys, no offence, but i think this a conversation to be had through PMs instead of my thread considering it really has nothing to do with my files in particular. thanks.

I actually thought about that after the fact. Sorry about that L3X. I had no intention of taking away from your thread.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back