L3X's File Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
UH OH! Whats this!?

halo4BR.jpg

Sliced version WOOOOO!!!! :D Totally made my day

Why didn't you just edit the first one tank?

Lex... I have a request....It would be the greatest thing in the world....If you took out all the tiny things! XD I don't think anyone could do those WELL.

Please don't! I want to print these or mill them! :D

Well, wood work doesn't need to use fingers to put together pieces that are smaller than their tabs! Its pepping them that would be a huge pain, and if by printing you mean 3d printing, then you're alright to use super ultra godlike 3d models.

Well, wood work doesn't need to use fingers to put together pieces that are smaller than their tabs! Its pepping them that would be a huge pain, and if by printing you mean 3d printing, then you're alright to use super ultra godlike 3d models.

lol I feel your pain xD

Last edited by a moderator:
but the DRM! i needs it :p

I think you mean 'DMR'. 'DRM' is Digital Rights Management. Yes, it's the Halo 4 DMR. And I'm pretty sure you can wait, just like the rest of us can.

L3X, I'm not sure how you deal with open edges in your models, but if you need to close them in a pinch, Blender's pretty good for that since all you'll need to do is hit 'W' with the model selected, and then hit 'Remove Doubles' - that should in theory, close all of your open edges, since I don't see any inverted faces in your model that would cause open edge issues. Either way, that's some darned impressive work, and I'd love to get this milled out. Failing that, I'll echo what everyone else is asking - will there be a more finger-friendly version released later down the line at some stage?

srry for doble posting, but is that the halo4 dmr. cuz i like that one more

On a serious note Tank, you probably should have just edited the first one. The last pic i posted, the one from pep designer, is the Reach DMR. I have the H4 DMR also almost completed, and im starting work on the H4 BR too.

Lex... I have a request....It would be the greatest thing in the world....If you took out all the tiny things! XD I don't think anyone could do those WELL.

I do plan on releasing a lower def version of all that will include floating faces for those components that are too small to pep.

Please don't! I want to print these or mill them! :D

I'll also release the high detail models in a format that will suit your needs. Just let me know and ill see what I can do when im finished with them.

L3X, I'm not sure how you deal with open edges in your models, but if you need to close them in a pinch, Blender's pretty good for that since all you'll need to do is hit 'W' with the model selected, and then hit 'Remove Doubles' - that should in theory, close all of your open edges, since I don't see any inverted faces in your model that would cause open edge issues. Either way, that's some darned impressive work, and I'd love to get this milled out. Failing that, I'll echo what everyone else is asking - will there be a more finger-friendly version released later down the line at some stage?

Yeah, i dont use blender. I never bothered to figure out how to use it. I just use sketchup to fix everything. Ive become quite decent at getting them to go away in a decent time. And like I mentioned above, i will release them with floating faces replacing the fine details so that it will be easier to pep.

Yeah, i dont use blender. I never bothered to figure out how to use it. I just use sketchup to fix everything. Ive become quite decent at getting them to go away in a decent time. And like I mentioned above, i will release them with floating faces replacing the fine details so that it will be easier to pep.

Well, if ever you want a hand with that, let me know. Closing edges in Blender takes about five seconds and it could save you a massive bunch of effort. Like I said - select all (A key), Specials (W key), Remove Doubles. Bish bash bosh, loadsa dosh. Export as OBJ, profit.

Apparently i have a little more to do on it. ill see what i can do.

This thing is absolutely great L3X. As for removing all of the details....I would love to take a crack at a version with all of the details still in it. Keep up the phenomenal work buddy, and thanks for all of your hard work that has gone into it thus far!!

-Matt

halo4BR2.jpg

Its taken me almost an hour to get it to this stage. Its only missing a few things and then ill be able to start modeling off it.

Wow, this looks awesome!!

And thanks for all the modeling and unfolding you did, especially for the V3 Reach Torso, the best out there :)

I did a little internet digging and found these. They don't seem too hard to pep or foam.

*pics removed for bandwitch's sake!*

Im not entirely sure what you're getting at with those?

This thing is absolutely great L3X. As for removing all of the details....I would love to take a crack at a version with all of the details still in it. Keep up the phenomenal work buddy, and thanks for all of your hard work that has gone into it thus far!!

-Matt

Ill still release the fully detailed one, but i guarantee it will not be an easy build lol

L3x thanks to you i can do my halo reach build. thank you so much my friend \m/-_-\m/ rock on
Wow, this looks awesome!!

And thanks for all the modeling and unfolding you did, especially for the V3 Reach Torso, the best out there :)

No problem! I make these files for everyone to use, and i love seeing my models in peoples builds!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, i'm planning a bit of an update here. some time in the next week, you guys can expect a few new things to be showing up around the thread! :D

LADIES!!! This update is for you. Im going to try and get a Female Abs Wrap out before tomorrow night if i can find time.

Also, theres a new version of the forearm in there, courtesy of JTM1997.

HaloReachFoamArmor.png

Links are in the first post!!!!

EDIT
Sunday sunday sunday!!!!
Weapons update!!!!

L3XReachSniperRifleSmall-2.jpg

Again, links in the first post!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back