L3X's File Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you scaled the width, did the other numbers change as well? Because that is what should happen. If that happened and then the gun looked too fat when you made it our of cardboard, that's because you would need to change the thickness of the material you are using as well.

Hey guys, can you help me I am new to the 405th and I just wanted to view these blueprints for the armour but when I download it I cant use any programs on my computer to open it up. Is there a special program that I need to view these files. PLease Help.

Read the stickies... These bluebrints are pepakura files. The file Typ pdo can only opened by pepakura viewer or Designer.

Please try to not to revive old threads. You're better off to attempt to contact the original poster.

-Matt

How do I download the files without getting a virus?
In other words, what buttons should I press?

Please do not post on old threads. The very last post is even one stating the same. Just above the text of each post is a date, if that date is more than a couple weeks ago please do not post, unless you have something major to contribute, or you are the creator of the thread in the first place.

As for your question, when you click a 4shared link, assuming you have a 4shared account(it's free and harmless, and pretty well required to download any files from the forums), there will be a line of buttons just under the name of your download. These buttons are, from left to right: Download, Share, Add to My Account, and the Twitter/Google+ logos. Simply click that particular download button to get the file you want.

I'm new on this thread, has the fj-para knees been fixed? I'm interested in using them in my reach build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back