Halo Wars Costume UPDATE!! (lots of PICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skufire

so its almost done. I need to work on the under suit because the one im wearing is hot as hell and i want it to be more detailed. i also need to find some ways to keep my thigh pieces up and my biceps up. As far as weapons go, im going to use two pistols.
Hope you all enjoy the pictures. Ill keep you up to date with the under suit.
Thank you!!!

DSCF0217.jpg

DSCF0216.jpg

DSCF0212.jpg

DSCF0209.jpg

DSCF0207.jpg

DSCF0199.jpg

my girlfriend is also working on her own suit, and i thought i would throw a couple of pictures of her, because i think she did a pretty good job for her first suit. Its a custom female spartan suit. She still has a little more work to do, but i think its awesome. :)

DSCF0226.jpg

DSCF0227.jpg

thankyou all for checking my pics out.

The Mk. IV is astonishing! I love the paint job as well.

And your girlfriend's armor is good! I hope my first armor will be as good...

Were you able to find MKIV plans, or did you freehand it all? The suit looks great, I'm loving the red stripe across the right breastplate, gives it a nice... contrast?

I do have another thread up. It shows the early process. I figured I would start another fresh one that would show the final piece.
Thanks for your comments!

nice! i hope it works out for you. Scout shoulders are pretty sweet!

Im wanting to eventually make my preferred Halo 3 Spartan model.

Helmet-Recon
Left S-Scout
Right S-Recon
Chest-Katana (Lol I doubt there is a pepakura file for that... probly just Hayabusa with a Katana tied in the back :p)

thanks, i just need to work with keeping it on while i walk. the biceps keep falling down, and so do my thigh pieces. I think im just going to wear another belt under my cod piece and attach the thigh pieces to that. im not sure what im going to do about the biceps. any ideas? I think it turned out pretty good.
thanks for all your comments!

Thighs, I put on a belt under my cod piece, and attached nylon loops to the thigh and looped it around the belt. For biceps, I used some nylon straps attached to the chest piece, held on by velcro to the actual piece so that they are removable when needed.

Ok, so i made a piece that wraps around the mid section of my body, between the chest and the cod piece. It turned out pretty good, thanks for all the ideas. Ill be taking pictures at dragon con sept 2-5 and ill post them up for you guys to see. Thanks again!

here are some pics of that mid section.

64ebd91d.jpg

89fe6c1a.jpg

b6c47ddf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back