Props Focus rifle build (Satchmo III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like everyone else, I cannot wait for an update. I took a gander at the unfold you did and was so happy. I literally had to do no rearranging to it. You are the man.

Looks great.

wow! love the detail! always loved em! keep it up! if it was colored i would have probably thought that u cut and pasted it from a picture it looks so good

Dedicated members of the 405th: I will be putting this project on hold for a month or so while I prepare and then move myself from Saint Paul, MN to Lincoln, NE sometime mid-September. I intend to still monitor the site and work on others things like modeling but don't foresee having the time to commit to actual construction.

As always, thank you for your interest and keep up your builds!

Gallard said:
(kind words and encouragement)

Thanks everyone for your kind words and encouragement! They are very much appreciated.

Sir, I salute you for taking the time and patience to assemble a pepakura weapon!

US-GI-military_salute.jpg

ZOMG OMG a pepped weapon of realy high detail you sir are awesome .
keep up the good work cant wait to see this finished

sonic

may i ask how you mix your rondo, like what is the the ratio of resin to bondo. i have tried a few times but it always seems to be too thick or too thin, i have a few weapons already pepped but just need to be hardened, i have always used expanding foam so far but if you aren't careful it can over expand.

may i ask how you mix your rondo, like what is the the ratio of resin to bondo. i have tried a few times but it always seems to be too thick or too thin, i have a few weapons already pepped but just need to be hardened, i have always used expanding foam so far but if you aren't careful it can over expand.

I think this will help you with that

Me trying to snipe with dmr in tip of the spear
Jackal with focus rifle laughs and shoots me
Losses concentration jetpacks across map to punch the fudge out of the camper jackal

Awsome work
Pew pew pew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back