Baltimore Comic Con 2011 - Who's Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitfire22V

Hi everyone,

I recently got back from vacation and realized that Baltimore Comic Con was getting close. I finally ordered my tickets this morning, and was wondering if anyone else from the 405th was going.

I'll be wearing my Mjolnir Mark VI suit and entering the costume contest on Saturday (1st place prize is $1,000!).

Post if you're going too so maybe we can meet up and do some Covenant hunting together!

BCC Tickets

BCC Costume Contest

This is one of the very few cons near me, however I already spent my money on NY comic con tickets. I'll be there next year! Hopefully by that time I'll have a halo suit to wear too.

That's a shame! I would have liked to meet up with other 405th members, whether in costume or not.

Well, this will be my first Con, and actually, first fully public wearing of my armor. I'm a little nervous, not sure what to expect. I just want everything to go well, and not have any major suit malfunctions.

Still, I plan on bringing a few "emergency tools" with my helpers, namely hot glue gun, tape, etc.

Now, I've done some reading about Con experiences (i.e. drink lots of water, most likely will have to pose for lots of photos, etc), but I was wondering if anyone had any last minute tips or advice they can share for a first time Con-goer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back