My Noble 4 Emile built (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, i really appreciate your comments! :) Here is some fun pics!

dsc7748u.jpg

dsc7749.jpg

I think I will start working on torso as soon as I'll get new printer, what I hope going to happen tomorrow lol :D

awesoe build so far, keep up the great work
btw i was wondering about how you will go about building the emile torso with all the grenades on his chest

I will think of it after I built all the armor :p In fact I have some ideas how to do it, I think I could do a mold of one finished grenade, but it will happen only if I'll get materials for molding otherwise I think I will be going by hard way and fiberglass all the grenades which is painful I believe...

Thanks! I feel the love! :D I'm sorry i have no updates for you guys today cuz I didn't bought printer yet, got some problems with transporting today, but I hope I'll get it tomorrow! And as I had oceans of free time today, I found out the prices of PVC Foam Sheets and Polycarbonate clear plastic A3 size! If everything going to be fine I might order them tomorrow as well! I won't let you down guys! and maybe the helmet will be done earlier than I sad before! :)

sorry guys for triple posting, but I have some good news for you! today I went to the shop and bought a bunch of foam, gloves, paper with an Kitty on it ^^ and an chocolate! And second good new that I got a new printer already! I left it in the hotel (my workplace) but I will go and print all the pieces I need except boots at 5 p.m. (Swedish time of course)! :)
dsc7755.jpg

Thanks! What I wanted to say is I'm going to buy PVC foam for knife and sheath and PETG plastic for visor vacuuming :) and by the way right now I'm pepping forearms, the pepping stage is mostly painful for me, cuz I'm spending all day on it, like 5 to 12 hours, I was pepping my first helmet like 2 days after work and it sucked! So I hope I'll post an update tomorrow if I'll finish, so be patient! :)

Sorry guys for not posting any updates for such a long time, but since 18, how I already sad before I will be posting updates rarely, so here a small update for you, hope you wont be disappointed in me cuz I just moved to Sweden few months ago, and its hard to adapt.
So how you probably understood I've added some detalization to biceps. Enjoy!
dsc7768p.jpg

dsc7770.jpg

dsc7767c.jpg

dsc7771k.jpg

And how I sad before-started pepping my forearm (but it goes really slowly cuz I don't like pepping small pieces and I've been a bit lazy! ^^)
dsc7779.jpg

dsc7780.jpg

That is one of the best battle damage details I've seen.

I want to do something similar to mine, but I think it will be harder to achieve this worn metallic effect with a green colored piece.

Thanks guys! What's about the paintjob- it's not so hard, just don't be afraid of experimenting- there is a link, which I followed to paint my biceps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4P9XjHZOSY&feature=mh_lolz&list=WL0D69BD9C0E213762

and I tried to experiment, and what I did is- I covered them in black color, then used this tecknic with light grey and thet used the same tecknic with a silver how the guy says in video and WUOLIA! ^^

I may past my bullet marks, damage and burned and dirty paint tecknic as soon as I will paint big part of suit (like torso, or thin)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back