dsc7873r.jpg

view from inside
dsc7875w.jpg

cut out and sanded areas where ventilation system will be
dsc7871w.jpg

dsc7872.jpg

from inside
dsc7877.jpg

Your work is really amazing. I am looking forward to your finished armor. Its going to be epic! I'll start working on my armor soon, so keep an eye out for it. On the meantime, ill admire your progress!!!

Just finished sanding the helmet, soon will put a light second coat of bondo...
dsc7885v.jpg

added some detalization that wasn't in pepfile...
dsc7882m.jpg

dsc7884g.jpg

dsc7883w.jpg

So that's how it will look like at the end pretty much, only more datailed and much smoother of course

Looking good, a little tip, try doing smaller batches of filler and smooth it out more. This will create a better end product and will be a hole lot easier.

Hi guys! Right now I'm really exited cuz I have an update of a helmet for you! here it is, sanded:

dsc7886.jpg

dsc7888.jpg

Here is the visor, did my best on sanding it! :)
dsc7887f.jpg

dsc7890.jpg

dsc7891.jpg

dsc7889v.jpg

My added detail is looking good so far (as for me) so tomorrow will be adding few more things, fixing some areas and it will be ready for spot putty! :) The rest of time i will be working on my ODST helmet (today did anything on it...), so go and watch my updates tomorrow, link to my ODST built you can find below! relax and have fun :)

Helmet's coming out very nice. What kind of bondo are you using. It seems to have fibers in it? Just curious. Can't wait to see this project finished. Keep up the awesome work!!!

Everything looks great! The paint job is amazing. Are you going to vacuum form the visor?

I already said I will vakform the visor, even putted update with plastic which I will be using for it lol! P.S. you should read all thread carefully :)

Here is my work for today (did small job cuz I've needed to go to work today)
Made the ventilation system protection plates (or something like that):
dsc7893e.jpg

dsc7895h.jpg

dsc7896t.jpg

dsc7899b.jpg

dsc7898i.jpg

Here is the work I made today-
A bit detailed the helmet:
dsc7902j.jpg

dsc7905.jpg

did the ventilation system plates more proportional:
dsc7901.jpg

dsc7904.jpg

And added that ring to ear area:
dsc7903k.jpg

Right now the helmet and attachment are drying from spot putty, tomorrow will be sanding it and maybe start with ODST helmet (not sure cuz I'm running out of bondo right now....)

Helmet's coming out very nice. What kind of bondo are you using. It seems to have fibers in it? Just curious. Can't wait to see this project finished. Keep up the awesome work!!!

Yep, it's with threads of fiberglass, it's Swedish company's bondo so it's kind of different that you have in US, we have no production of Bondo corp in here.

this is awesome! :D I've always wanted to make an EVA, but I always thought twice because of the visor. i hope to make one some time though! :D

so today was the last day befor painjob and vacuum forming the visor! here what I got for today-
dsc7918j.jpg

dsc7919n.jpg

dsc7916r.jpg

dsc7922c.jpg

and I drew the shape of scull on visor so I could scratch it in the plastic

dsc7917oo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back