Props My scratch built MA37

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackhead09

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Hey everyone this is my first attempt ever, at a scratch built weapon! Using Chevysrule model I was able to start my project that you see here.

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

More updates to come.

Wow the AR looks really nice and its not even finished, great job so far, can't wait to see the it finished

wow that looks amazing already! im always blown away by the skill that people have with scratch builds :D how long did it take you to get it to this point?

it was made from Chevysrule 3D file and just using parts from the unfold that I want.

It took about a week or so.

I am using foamboard, matboard, cardboard, foam, and cardstock; to build this.

I forgot to add thanks for the positive comments! This is truly my first and only first scratch build that is turning out well. Hope to give you guys another update. Oh and if anyone is curious as to what the tape is for, its there to keep the grip on while its being glued together.

great work man! I wish my scratch build weapon looked that good...

Keep up the good work though, cant wait to see it finished!

Wow, I really like your method, especially at the very start. I'd always gone the sliced weapon way, but it would seem that this would be able to achieve a much faster turn-out time for a basic object as well as less materials and that means cranking out more awesome even faster!

Nice work so far brah can't wait for it ta be finished keep up th' good work. :p:cool

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Seeing as th' last post before mine is dated 9-5-2011 I didn't think it was necopostin' srry. Next time use bit more tact when warning someone about something.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back