HELP!! ON spartan shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjareaper

I'm going to start up the boots on master chief, but 1st i wanted to get some boots for the shoes, but i don't know what kind or where i should get it. and 2nd, how would i fiber glass the inside of the master chief boot before i put it over the shoe???

If you guys/gals can help me. that would be amazing

Why waste money on boots that will get covered up by the armor boots? That redundant. Just use some normal shoes.

And yes, fiberglass is before you put your normal shoe in there. Paint it too.

i think you should get some cheap steel toe boots, while its true theyre going to be covered up, itll give you a better truer weight and even sound when you walk, don't buy anything too expensive though

I just bought some 30 dollar black steel toe working boots at Walmart and used those as my shoes. I didn't want to resort to just any shoes because I know in costume your going to be on your feet for a loooong time and you will want some good support for your feet. Working boots were made for people who are on their feet for a long time so those will work out good. As for hardening the boot, I glued fiberglass cloth on the inside and then slushed some thick RONDO (fiberglass resin + bondo body filler and mix well!) in there and coated all the insides. Its one of the hardest pieces of my armor, second only to the cod piece belt.

thanks that helps me a lot. by the way, do you know the how much of the resin and the body filler i need to mix? if not its all good, u guys and gals have helped me out a lot and il post some pics in a couple of days of my armor progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back