Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeds

So, I’ve moved my workshop out to the garage now that the Pep work is done and I’m doing fiberglass, SmoothCast 321, Bondo and sanding. While I’m working, a neighbor comes over and tells me, “This is fantastic! You should patent this!” I explained that the process was not mine, nor were any of the details. I just furnished the material and the labor (lots of labor!). I explained to her that what she was seeing was just the end of the process that many people had developed and perfected.
This got me to thinking – Truly I am standing on the shoulders of so many that have come before me who have done the work of modeling, unfolding, hardening, finishing, and developing and refining this entire process, not to mention all of the posted help and inspiration of the zillions of contributors. So here it is, Thank You to Robogenisis, Nugget, crackhead09, Fying_Squirl, and Ral Partha for Halo MK VI Pepakura files. Thanks to Charliescool12 and DaFlea for help with setting up the CraftROBO. Thanks for the Halo Wiki, thanks for all of the resources of the 405th, and thanks for those who keep it going. Thanks to the hundreds of others who have posted tutorials, provided all of the help materials, are working on projects, answer questions, and are a continuing inspiration.

Certainly everyone here has someone to thank. Let’s keep this thread current! Add your thanks and keep it alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back