Washington State 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am Fuzzy Bear

So i'm moving from Florida to Wahsington State (20 minutes from Olympia) to go to college. I leave Florida on the 14th of September. Who's up in Washington State thats 405th?

I know I haven't been on here for... like, a year, but I'm up here in the great rainy forest. (As is Kupokitty, but she's ON A BOAT). Hope to see you at some of the local conventions coming up!

Edit: If you like anime/manga/conventions, you should consider coming to Aki-Con if you can, which is coming right up at the beginning of October.

Yes. Go to Aki-Con. It's awesome. Also, there's Sakuracon in April and a bunch of other random conventions are around the Seattle area.

Don't worry about the rain. Your armor will keep you dry....Well, at least parts of you dry.

I think FearlessSon is in Washington. Then there's a dude who dressed up as Jorge (don't know his name, but he's on here) and a purple Spartan...Toanmaru or something...

Yes. Go to Aki-Con. It's awesome. Also, there's Sakuracon in April and a bunch of other random conventions are around the Seattle area.

Don't worry about the rain. Your armor will keep you dry....Well, at least parts of you dry.

I think FearlessSon is in Washington. Then there's a dude who dressed up as Jorge (don't know his name, but he's on here) and a purple Spartan...Toanmaru or something...

Yeah but......................I don't dig anime.............like at all...........I'd go if you guys went with your Armor.........except im a poor college student.

Yeah but......................I don't dig anime.............like at all...........I'd go if you guys went with your Armor.........except im a poor college student.
I'm a poor indentured servant, but that doesn't stop me. If you need money to get into a con, just PM me or something. ):<

There's a Comicon there, too.

Also, lots of people at Sakuracon know what a Spartan is, and they'll salute or try to hug you. It's pretty funny.

I'm a poor indentured servant, but that doesn't stop me. If you need money to get into a con, just PM me or something. ):<

Also, lots of people at Sakuracon know what a Spartan is, and they'll salute or try to hug you. It's pretty funny.

Haha "indentured servant" I know how ya feel, I need to get more supplies but the little money I have needs to go into my KGFH fund(aka as the Keep the Girl Friend Happy fund) or bad things will come to me 0.o especially with it being her birthday soon so yea... I can't wait to finish this, save up a bit and see you guys at a con of any sort :D

I mean I have money now, but I'm not sure how long it will last with all these new and confangled games coming out.

Comicon? In Washington? I is confused. And I have no idea where anything is and I'm lame and don't have a drivers license so I'll have to take the bus everywhere and that could get awkward and awesome.

welcome to washington where it rains like crazy and the winter last untill the bigening of sunner lol XD. hey bro i was wondeing if you could help me with my helmet

I'm from Whidbey Island. I'm not a big anime fan either but I still go to Sakuracon. It's fun running into the other two 405th members that usually show up in costume. I think it would be great to get a bunch of Washington members to show up at the same convention. Halo mobs are an amazing force, I was part of one at PAX.

I'm from Whidbey Island. I'm not a big anime fan either but I still go to Sakuracon. It's fun running into the other two 405th members that usually show up in costume. I think it would be great to get a bunch of Washington members to show up at the same convention. Halo mobs are an amazing force, I was part of one at PAX.

Well, I'd do that. We just have to let each other know. In fact, I do need to find out where the nearest Game Stop is so I can pre-order Halo CE and Halo 4.

welcome to washington where it rains like crazy and the winter last untill the bigening of sunner lol XD. hey bro i was wondeing if you could help me with my helmet

I'm always down for helping someone out. I'll help you if you help with my foam build. :)

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/

I was confused, too, but it was on a MWR poster in my base.

Sold. I'll go. That actually looks legit.

There is also PAX every August, but that's not a big deal.

No it's not, because I don't have the money to spend to go because I lived in Florida and I'm always busy that week and the week of SD Comic-con. FML.

All other things aside, I leave home in 18 hours to go on an epic journey that takes me away from my family and closest friends and places me somewhere that I've never been, 4000+ miles away from home. And I'm damn proud to do it.

We should start a Washington 405th'er meet-up eventually. We could all help each other out with our armor and learn stuff and geek out. :D

wait...what?

I want picssss!!! :D

I put them on Facebook. When I get to my laptop ill post them. You can seriosuly walk up to the door. They don't care. I talked to some guy in a recon shirt and everyone is wearing destiny and Bungie shirts. It's really obvious. It completed my life. I encourage everyone to make the journey to the Halo Mecca one day. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back